PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan to join

Destroyerhive13
03-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi guys, i'm looking for a clan to take me. I'm not new to total war having played every TW game religiously through every release and bug, i'm only really going into multiplayer with shogun 2. (on my games design degree we do run rome and medieval 2 days and tournaments so i have experience with RL players).

My current availability is limited for the next fortnight as i have to hand in my major project for my games design degree next week but after that i will be on Shogun all day every day so sign me up, i love to play this game.

My current stats on multiplayer are 2/4 but all 3 of the losses were costly victories for the enemy, one of them he only won with a few more men than me deciding not to run at the end.

Callistan
03-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Hi Destroyerhive13 your totally sound like alot of folks with us, feel free to join our merry band of Warrior Monk types! Bedsheets and tea towel headbands are optional. ^^:D

Inania Et Vana
03-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Hello mate,

You sound like a nice chap, if you want to join just follow the link in my signature. (And you'll get free sake!)