PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone find Rage quitting in Shogun 2 kinda Ironic?

Half Life Expert
04-05-2011, 04:23 AM
I mean Shogun 2 is set in Japan, a country where their culture is rooted in honor. Especially in warfare. And rage quitting is highly dishonorable.

Does anyone else agree that this is Ironic? :cool:

DivHunter
04-05-2011, 04:26 AM
Seppuku is the highest form of rage quitting.

Filar
04-05-2011, 05:28 AM

I bet you are plug-puller yoruself. Actually Seppuku is the "highest form" of conceding defeat.

Thax
04-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Truthfully, during the period, there wasnt as much mention of shame in running away, only in not collecting heads (this was how you collected your pay from your daimyo). It wasnt until the peaceful years after The Tokugawa Clan came to power that the samurai started being overly concerned with their image. In these new peaceful times they were useless. So they started being overly touchy about honor as a way of realizing any personal battle that was legal since battles in the field were things of the past and as a way of feeling relevant.

But yes I do find it ironic.

DivHunter
04-05-2011, 06:00 AM
I bet you are plug-puller yoruself. Actually Seppuku is the "highest form" of conceding defeat.

While I almost had a rage stroke at one of my few losses last night I still stayed to the end.

FYI conceding defeat is broken and can often give the same result as disconnecting.

Royjonesjr
04-05-2011, 07:16 AM
I only rage quit when I get general sniped or camped

[OTD]Sonovagod
04-05-2011, 10:38 AM

it sucks that when CA finally fix alt+f4 and give the dropper the loss, the classic drop-hack will emerge!

[OTD]Sonovagod
04-05-2011, 10:39 AM
While I almost had a rage stroke at one of my few losses last night I still stayed to the end.

FYI conceding defeat is broken and can often give the same result as disconnecting.

lol is that your blag??

Skurkanas
04-05-2011, 10:43 AM
:D

That is almost sig-worthy

DivHunter
04-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Sonovagod;162507']lol is that your blag??

I don't know what you mean by blag, so, yes?