PDA

View Full Version : Will we see a chapter 3?

TheGerman
03-13-2012, 01:52 AM
So far Sega/CA has released two videos consisting of information based on the new standalone Fall of the Samurai.
Both are incredibly well done and are extremely enlightening about the time era and story behind the game. The only detail to complain about is that there are only two videos, The Year of the Dragon, and The Winds of Change.
Now my question is, Will we see more? or will we have to wait out the next week and a half (not even) with just these two videos? ( I understand gamespot did another, also well done but not to do with this series) beyond these videos there is an interview with sporadic and short gamplay clips. The interviewee is Al Bickam (I apologize if i misheard/spelled your name) and he talks a little more in depth about the game.Though there is all these resources for info on the new standalone it would be nice to see some new material because it has been a good couple of weeks since the last chapter and any new gameplay footage or information at all. (I am not asking beta testers to break terms and agreement this seemed to be brought up when posted in beta forums only CA sponsored material requested)

Thank you, TheGerman

PS: Already Pre-Ordered ;)

cattlekiller
03-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Agreed , both of those videos was very well done.
I would love to see a Chapter 3 as well.
Game is getting close , cant wait.

grumhie
03-13-2012, 03:43 PM
like a old fashioned samurai lord telling about his history and sending his army into battle.