PDA

View Full Version : A working mod for unlocking all factions?

Vanguard
06-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Been looking for a mod that unlocks all the factions in the game for play, NOT necessarily emergent factions (I heard it's alot harder to do). Something akin to napoleon: total factions for NTW.

Been looking at TWcenter but it seems all those mods for Empire are outdated or something. I notice a lot of people in threads here commenting about playing as non-playable factions, just wondering what mods they are using that works with the latest patch.

Vanguard
06-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Derp. Just saw Empire: total factions on TWcenter; can't believe I missed that one.

Feel free to delete/close this thread.

The Kestrel
06-03-2012, 03:37 PM
My friend has a mod that does this. I'll ask him where he got it and let you know. His does have some glitches; at first you can't see your own territory (but you just have to move some armies around for the game to become normal), protectorates can't declare war independently, and emergent factions cause the game to crash. You should know that most of the unplayable factions are extremely difficult to play.

Vanguard
06-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Yea, I intend to circumvent that somewhat by playing on easy:P

Is the minor factions in empire much worse than the ones in napoleon:total factions?