Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crashes at the end of the battle!

Junior Member Private

Default Crashes at the end of the battle!

Hello, when i've played an awesome battle the game crashes and i end up at the desktop.

What's the problem, it does'nt say anything like what kind of error it just crashes. im getting frustrated when it crashes and i dont get any XP or any region when i win..

please help me!!

regards

/z

Dave the Ninja

Hello Muntern,

This issue is being looked at.

Do you have any steam crashdump files? They can be found here C:\Program Files\Steam\dumps or alternatively here C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2

They look like this assert_steam.exe_20110316101508_1.dmp.

1. Please send your steam dumps to customersupportuk@soe.sega.co.uk
    2. Steam dumps can be found here C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\shogun 2 total war
    3. In the subject box please put the title of the thread and Steam.dmp files. EXP Appcrash after launching game (Steam.dmp files)
    4. Please Zip any files to save space
    5. Add any additional details and a link to the original forum post.

You have already sent an email but you have not provided any steam dump files.

The best advice I can give you without viewing the crash dumps is to lower your graphics settings to lower the demand on the virtual memory. Wehn you are playing the game close down any other programs apart form steam and see how it goes.

I hope this helps.

Dave B

Junior Member Private

I have been consistently having the same problem Reference #[1588-1302578236] and as of right now all I can submit are save game replays since the game continually crashes when I click "end battle". I have submitted numerous inquiries to customer support and have gotten some responses but I wanted to know if there was any "revelation" concerning what might be causing this. Any info is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread