Total War Forums

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us what you think about Total War!

SenseiTW

Default Tell us what you think about Total War!

Dear Total War Fan,

We are conducting a survey of Total War players to understand what you think of the game and how we can make it better, and we want you to get involved.

This is the biggest survey of our community we’ve ever done, and in the ten years of making Total War games this is the first time we’ve come to our community in such a way.

We’re really interested in your views on Total War, as it’s your input and support that have kept this series flourishing for over a decade.

So please do take the time to give us your thoughts and opinions if you can, they are going to be part of the largest ever examination of the franchise from the fans perspective.

We know Total War only continues to exist because of its fans, and we want to hear your voice as we make decisions for the future.

Thank you for taking part in this research.

Yours Sincerely,

Mike Simpson

SURVEY DETAILS: This survey is open to all forum members over the age of 16 but is only available in the following languages: English, French and German.

As a thank you for taking the time to give your opinions, participants from the UK, US, France and Germany are eligible to enter a prize draw for a chance to win one of three Intel® Core™ i5-750 Processors, courtesy of our good friends at Intel. You can read the full Terms and Conditions for the prize draw here.

For more information on the Intel® Core™ i5-750 Processor that you could win, please click here.

We regret that, due to legal restrictions, we cannot offer the prize draw to participants from any other countries. We would encourage you to take the survey anyway, as this is a unique opportunity to share your opinions on Total War and help shape the future of the game.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO START THE SURVEY

We look forward to hearing your views!

Update 7th September 2010:

Hi guys,

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in our Total War survey, which has now closed. Your feedback is very valuable and we appreciate you taking your time to complete all of the questions.

Kind regards,

Mark O'Connell
    (aka SenseiTW)

Junior Member Private Sir Arthur Wellesley's Avatar

Im happy to do surveys for you guys, But how does knowing where im from and how old I am help make a better game?

Junior Member Private

im guessing the age alows them to try get the age ratings on their games as they dont want an 18 rated game for a audience of 15 year olds. and where your from probably helps them understand where their audience is, where they are selling well and are popular. just a guess

Senior Member Master and Commander Shireknight's Avatar

It helps show CA the demographic of the fan base and may influence the games in subtle ways that you wouldn't immediately think of.

It's time for honesty :-
    CA it's time for change, Warscape is fundamentally flawed because it's based on old (bugged) code please retire it and give us a brand new game engine from scratch, until you do this every Total War game is doomed to be bugged before it's even released.

so long gonna take a little break from it but i realy like idea

I did it for King and Country ;-)

Senior Member Corporal cantopsych's Avatar

I did it and I don't mind giving feedback to CA, etc- just a thought, its fairly long though, may put some people off...

Senior Member Corporal Shinobi.ie's Avatar

It can only be good if they take the time to read our views and opinions. Those of us who want to see specific games or see specific changes will be noticed, which is always good.

Senior Member General

I accidentally selected not to enter the prize draw.

Can I change it or do it again or something?

Member Lance Corporal emperor77's Avatar

Hmm i believe my country wasn't in the options.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast