If it wasn't Buttons, then who could it be that chewed through your cabling? Are you feeding Mark enough?
hey i dont know any craigs from tw! any1 care to enlighten me?
Maintenance matters are normal and happens, so no worries!
But let me take this as chance to say, that you please improve the auto censor system with the **** because only silly and mad!
For further informations, please look my post here (hopefully at the right place made):
Craig was quite prominent on the Yuku board. I don't know the exact details of his job though...
I also ask the same question as JMaszk, is Mark being de enough? He must have worked up a massive appetite after all those exclusive pics he has been posting
What is BST time?
What is BST time?[/QUOTE]
British summer time, which is gmt +1, as opposed to gmt 0, for the winter months.
Ahh, I'll still be asleep
Craig is the behind the scenes guy, he does all the work and Mark takes all the glory
Shire's top 5 Rome II wants :-
1. User-nameable Legions/Armies and units in the campaign game
2. No artificial device to stop the expansion of AI empires (distance to capital penalty in RTW for example)
3. Proper cut scenes for Agents actions and events just like in Shogun 2 and MIITW
4. An end to the distinction between Land and Naval battles so ships can actually fight inside ports at the same time as land units are attacking the city from the outside.
5. Unlimited recruitment of Elite units, the last few games only let you play the game how it wants you to play which goes against the ideology of the Total War games.