If it wasn't Buttons, then who could it be that chewed through your cabling? Are you feeding Mark enough?
hey i dont know any craigs from tw! any1 care to enlighten me?
Maintenance matters are normal and happens, so no worries!
But let me take this as chance to say, that you please improve the auto censor system with the **** because only silly and mad!
For further informations, please look my post here (hopefully at the right place made):
Craig was quite prominent on the Yuku board. I don't know the exact details of his job though...
I also ask the same question as JMaszk, is Mark being de enough? He must have worked up a massive appetite after all those exclusive pics he has been posting
What is BST time?
What is BST time?[/QUOTE]
British summer time, which is gmt +1, as opposed to gmt 0, for the winter months.
Ahh, I'll still be asleep
Craig is the behind the scenes guy, he does all the work and Mark takes all the glory
Shire's top 5 Rome II wants :-
1. User-nameable Legions/Armies and units in the campaign game
2. No artificial device to stop the expansion of AI empires (distance to capital penalty in RTW for example)
3. Proper cut scenes for Agents actions and events just like in Shogun 2 and MIITW
4. Slower paced battles with the units having a proper weighty presence to them like in RTW
5. Sparta as a playable faction -as a retailer specific pre-order bonus faction is fine