2 vs 2
2 Vs 2 teams or will make teams out of spare solo players. Double Elimination.
Date: Qualifying 2-1-12
Updates on my G+: Will Apodaca
will post a bracket when I have enough players
rules later too
hey if anyone is willing to have me in a tourney message me on steam
Dear members of the Total War community!
The "Craftsmen of War" clan invite You to join Grand Prix International Tournament!
For Tournaments Rules and Registration please use the link below.
We wish you Good Luck and Great Victories on the battlefield!
Last edited by Sasu; 11-28-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Reason: Link in image removed.
ready to fun? .......
General Tournament Rules
1. This is a team (3 person team) multi-platform tournament for Shogun 2 Total War (Shogun 2, FOTS and FOTS Naval), using the Avatar mode.
2. The tournament consists of 4 matches 2 1vs1 and 2 2vs2.Each Match (1vs1 and 2vs2) will be played two times first-leg and second-leg (home and away), for each leg (battle) won in 1vs1 battles the team will gain 1 point while in 2vs2 each leg (battle) won will gain a team 2 points. Leading to a total of 12 point per round (If all won). In case of a draw in the total points the tie braker match will consist of only 1 1vs1 battle that will determine the winning team. The teams will be required to play at least one match of all the platforms (Shogun 2, FOTS and FOTS Naval), the maps and platforms will be selected automatically by a custom program made specifically for our tournament that provides randomly different platforms and maps for each pair of teams. That means that for each round there will be different selection of Maps and Platforms for each individual pair of teams.
3. Same team members assignments for both 1vs1 or 2vs2 battles are not allowed i.e. The same player cannot play both 1vs1 and the same duo cannot play both 2vs2.
4. Each Discipline has its own regulation please refer to it for further details.
5. Each round will take 1 week; extensions are only possible if there is proper reason for it.
6. Teams must use the appropriate threads assigned to them to communicate with their opponents and all communication between the 2 teams must be found in the threads. If steam is used then screenshots of agreements must be uploaded to the threads or linked for the administrators or they will not be considered.
7. Every Team must post their Steam ID/URL during registration and to their opponents for every Round.
8. If a Teams fails to provide dates and time to coordinate the matches this will result to a forfeit in their part.
9. All results must be accompanied with replays of the battles in the thread of each Round. If the team wins but does not provide replays will not qualify until it presents the replays to the administrators.
10. A player must not name a veteran unit with the name of another type unit. Example, naming veteran Katana Samurai "Loan Sword Ashigaru" is not allowed in all categories.
11. A player is not allowed to have units which their ranks are not visible. The mon should be configured in a way to provide clear view of the units chevrons – rank.
12. Veteran Recovery is allowed, this is done so that players who have increased slots due to the bug that existed initially in Shogun will not have an advantage over others. Veteran Recovery can be done either with your opponent or with a friend before or after a battle.
13. It is not allowed to use damaged units to gain its bonuses at a lower price such as Hold firm, Second Wind etc.
14. All players of any nationality must communicate in the forum in English as a matter of courtesy and transparency in the negotiation threads.
15. If you are not active enough or unfortunately cannot be active as the tournament goes on, please say so and gracefully retire from the tournament.
16. All players who are still in the tournament do so with the knowledge that your match might be picked for either live streaming or live recording. We are trying to provide entertainment for those who are not in the tournament.
17. Replays of Battles will be retrieved for each round and posted in a zip file for future view by adversaries.
18. Spectators are not allowed in any case while conducting a tournament battle. Administrators only have the option of viewing a battle whenever they see fit.
19. Knowledge of the content and meaning of the competition regulations is the responsibility of each individual player and team. Please ask for help if there is anything you do not understand, ignorance of the Rules will not be excused.
20. In case of consecutive transgression of the regulations by a team, the administrators have the option to ban the team from the tournament.
.....the tournament starts mid-June......
Home page > Hegemony forum
Registration > Hegemony registration
ha ha actually now in Thailand we are having a 1v1 battle tournament too, with 20 participants. However, as we use Thai language to communicate so I don't think posting in this thread will benefit anyone here.
Hi all Guys,
last week for the registration and eight slots available, these are the teams currently registered:
1 team from Seattle steel: Luvmo Sibundla, Argus, Point man
2 teams from Milicia Hispanas: Doroiz, Frankmalagakid, Enjoy and Jony, Viguiros, Adrianma
1 team from Aggony: Twitchy, Duck, Psychic
2 teams from Legionari Italiani: Imperator Caesar, Gen.Pietro il Terribile, Gen.Legatus Aquilifer and Marco Valerio, Massimo Decimo Meridio, Marco Antonio
1 team from ARDITI: Poetarmato, Yuri, Malakeh
1 team from TWR: Tajl, KhanAsparuk, Killerfisch
1 team from BETA: Unicornattac, Magz, Tjost22
1 team from Silent Assassin: Pariya, Granitor, Paper Cut Assassin
Greetings Fellow Shogun 2 Total War Players,
Are you ready to prove that you are a Titan? Clan War Belt invites you for the Summer Season League of CWB, Battle of Titans..
The competition will be on Avatar Conquest Mode and players will be able to use both Shogun 2 Total War or Fall of the Samurai avatars depending on their choice.
The Total War Clan Center is currently hosting a number of tournaments. We have a 128-man knockout tournament currently underway, and we have one-day "Flash Tournaments" hosted every week. For more details, please visit the link below.
Tournaments at the TWCC:
Last edited by TWClanCenter; 06-23-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Via Militera Clan invites you to participate in our "fast cups" called Paradigma Cup. Number of participants not limited. We welcome everyone!)
More info you can find here - http://viamilitera.ru/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187
Our Steam-group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vmpc
We invite you to join the Hagakure Tournament! Shogun 2, Vanilla, 1on1, prize pool starts at $66.
Rules - http://ussrtw.ru/RL/showthread.php?t=1988
Registration - http://ussrtw.ru/RL/showthread.php?t=1990