Total War Forums

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 2 - OUT NOW - Full changelist

Lead Community Manager, The Creative Assembly Master and Commander CraigTW's Avatar

Hi guys,

We haven't scheduled when today the patch will be released - these things are quite unpredictable, as it depends on when we get it up on Steam and if there are any hitches in the upload (which we'll correct today, of course).

I'll let you know as soon as we know when it's going live.

I'm also going to update this list of fixes with a few more multiplayer fixes today.

Thanks,

Craig.

Member Private

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    well if its true that it comes out 1900GMT then maybe well see it at like 3am tomorrow WA time or about 6am east states
    Great, this means no patch at Monday. :/

Senior Member Lieutenant

Some time before 3pm GMT please. Ive got work at 4

Quote Originally Posted by Morphine View Post
    Great fixes after all that waiting and we all must admit that it was worth of waiting. But when i look all those fixes i cannot believe why did you release such unfinished game. I have a great respect to CA and am really thankful for such big, deep and epic Total War titles you gave us and i am sure there will be more of that because you really are creative and innovative. This just a big stain and little penalty to your honor and diplomatic relations.

Thank you!

my friend you will get no answer .. maybe i can give you the answer on this question

its going like this ..

the dillema is,the guys from CA knows up to 80% where the bugs are(+hopeso+) .. and what fixes they still need to do .. so the game become gold status and run fluid ... but at the other side .. i think that the investors are forcing them to realese the game earlier.. and they can start a new project ..

Investor: where`s my money CA?
    Ca: we have to fix some things!!
    Investor: i dont care .. i want my money!!
    Ca: that means we have to realese the game 5 months pre-realease
    Investor: do it! the stupid communitty will buy it anyway!!

today its monday .. and im still waitin for ya .. oh im still waitin for ya ..

im still waitin to instaaaaaaaaall

Senior Member Corporal -DS-empire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTW View Post
    Hi guys,

We haven't scheduled when today the patch will be released - these things are quite unpredictable, as it depends on when we get it up on Steam and if there are any hitches in the upload (which we'll correct today, of course).

I'll let you know as soon as we know when it's going live.

I'm also going to update this list of fixes with a few more multiplayer fixes today.

Thanks,

Craig.
    Hi craig, the things u add in the list can u make them like on top of each section? Otherwise I have to reread the whole thing =)
    Btw. Just a quick question a lot of people are wondering about if there is a fix about co op Dsync/ enturn bug or u guy still investigating that issue

thanks anyway =)

Junior Member Private

BTW, the investors were right.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTW View Post
    Hello. I guess great number of people is waiting to see the fixes to matchmaker and plugpullers cheats. Hope you wont disapoint us so we can play this great game again. As for now it just sits there on steam games' list and gathers dust.

I hope that would not come 5 minutes to midnight of today :P

Member Private

I hope there isnt another huge fail and the patch comes out.. you can forgive and understand the first delay but when theres a 2nd delay days after its harder 2 be so kind

Lead Community Manager, The Creative Assembly Master and Commander CraigTW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zenga View Post
    my friend you will get no answer .. maybe i can give you the answer on this question

its going like this ..

the dillema is,the guys from CA knows up to 80% where the bugs are(+hopeso+) .. and what fixes they still need to do .. so the game become gold status and run fluid ... but at the other side .. i think that the investors are forcing them to realese the game earlier.. and they can start a new project ..

Investor: where`s my money CA?
    Ca: we have to fix some things!!
    Investor: i dont care .. i want my money!!
    Ca: that means we have to realese the game 5 months pre-realease
    Investor: do it! the stupid communitty will buy it anyway!!

today its monday .. and im still waitin for ya .. oh im still waitin for ya ..

im still waitin to instaaaaaaaaall
    Rubbish. The only pressure we're under is self-imposed. We want to get it right.

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast