Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: activation code error

Junior Member Private

Default activation code error

well, i bought Empire Total War off of Ebay (which was a mistake) and when i was in the process of installing it and had to put in the activation code for Steam, it said "this code has already been used."

Is there anyway i can get a new code without having to purchase the game again? Please reply ASAP!! thanks

JD

Senior Member Major-General

Ebay? You just wasted your money because it's registered to the original owner and no way of moving codes to your account.

If you bought it at Wal-Mart or BestBuy or another retailer that sells "only new", you may have had a chance.

Junior Member Private

Quote Originally Posted by irishron View Post
    Ebay? You just wasted your money because it's registered to the original owner and no way of moving codes to your account.

If you bought it at Wal-Mart or BestBuy or another retailer that sells "only new", you may have had a chance.
    yeah i know thats why i was trying to see if i could get a new registry code to activate it. surely there is a way i can get a new one so i don't have to buy it again...

Senior Member Major-General

If you still have the receipt from the seller, you try Sega. They issue the keys but I would not get my hopes up.

+ Reply to Thread