Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Community feature requests...

The Creative Assembly Master and Commander CraigTW's Avatar

Default Community feature requests...

Hi guys,

As you know we've always listened to our community. Whether it be from the inclusion of naval battles, or in expanding the multiplayer functionality of our games - we've always taken community feedback seriously at the highest level.

So I'm asking you what you'd most like to see in future Total War games or expansions. What features would you like that you feel are missing from the game?

Please don't use this thread to complain about bugs (please use the support sections of the forum for that) - but feel free to be as specific as you like about features you're interested in.

Be imaginative, be honest and you never know, they might end up in an expansion or in the next major incarnation of Total War!

Craig
    Last edited by Matthias CA; 10-31-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Added a link to the support section of the forum

Korean expansion,limited units on battle setups for multi player,no powers on the units (banzai,incresead range,war crys,etc),better awards on the singular/multi player campaigns,historical battles on multi player.
    But what im really missing is the tactics on ntw where here on shogun is gon ,due the super powers the units have now,buildings to get in,more units.Cant remember more now.

Senior Member Corporal -DS-empire's Avatar

1.Blood as in medieval 2 total war etc, I know u guys are relluctant to do so with the new titles, but u've putten it in in your older titles and every year you guys release a new one people suggest .. put blood in. An option to toggle blood on & off could be nice here. Like mw2 did with the airport scene so u can bypass it for kids.
    It just feels so much immersive if u have blood, atm your soldiers looks like plastic puppets.. 1000 death people but not a single drupple blood, while in the loading screen u have a picture of an horse with arrow in & blood... lol

2. More living city's, if you get sieged in sh2 or etw, ntw the castle was just walls with 2 buildings =), make it more believable that actually people live there as in rome total war for instance if u defend your castle u can see buildings there that u made.. super!

3.More diversity in the units armors/ and units overall, I love the time when u played rome u had like romans, barbarians and each had their own different units etc. The last 3 total war games have much less diversity

4. Multiplayer Campaing was ace, keep it in for next titles !! But make an other system wich can solve all the desync issues.

Senior Member Corporal Arvenides's Avatar

I want CA to continue with the fast paced battles as how they are in Rome, Medieval II and Shogun 2.

And I also want more historical research. The modding community has managed to get the historical parts of the games really far, so I'm pretty sure CA also can do it. Maybe heard about mods like Roma Surrectum II, Europa Barbarorum and Stainless Steel?

Ohh, and features I would like to see in future Total War games are: a return for battles in towns/cities and no retainers for whole armies (like in TWS2 online), but only for the generals to make the battles more balanced.
    Last edited by Arvenides; 06-16-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Added some more text.

Junior Member Private Nice_Smile's Avatar

1. Create more range units.
    2. Improved diplomacy (i don't fancy when all clans declare war on you, even if they were your friends, when you became shogun).
    3. Improved trading with other clans\factions.
    4. Make your agents more valuable.
    5. That would be great if you can see pings of your opponents in multiplayer battles.

P.S. I am not really good at English, sorry. %)

economy has to be much more important (more different buildings etc.)
    it would be great to be able to build streets where you want them to be
    in far future it may be possible to give up the province system (get land through peace agreements)
    politics has to be more important
    more detailed maps (if your army stands on a mountain, then fight on it)
    you won´t be able to realize all of my ideas because they are probably unrealistic, but please give us a second rome
    thanks for reading this and excuse my bad english i´m from austria (and proud of it)

Hello!
    I think could be done:
    - a huge map (many provinces)
    - merchants (as in Medieval 2 Total War)
    - the possibility of normal sieges (as in Shogun 2 Total War)
    - a tool for creating projects (beginning with Empire Total War)

It all depends on the era the game.

Junior Member Private

An expansion or new game that focus on the Three Kingdoms period in Chinese history would be awesome. (its one of my favourite periods).

I agree about a Rome 2 Total war would love to see that game optimised.

Would love to see kill stats and just further stats for Shogun 2 available in the war room as i thought this was a cool feature for empires and Nepoleon. Be great to have the older games in there 2 some how but i know that is probably too hard.

Senior Member Major-General Crazy Steve's Avatar

-I know it won't/can't be added but blood would be pretty kewl.
    -Keep the clan member system(daimyo's+son+wives+...) that's in SP S2TW, it really adds more of a connection between the player and the faction he's playing.
    -Keep doing what you guys do!

Member Lance Corporal Stefan 94's Avatar

hi,

i like that thread

In the future i would like to see a TW:R2
    I opened a thread to this theme. In this Thread are very much wishes about features wich can be made in TW:R2

http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...=3502#post3502

1.I want to see More lively and different Citys, than in Rome 1 ( And historic Accuracy - For Rome theres a page : http://www.allempires.com/article/in..._War#section_4
    2. Sure, better graphics is always good
    3. Someone said it: Blood like in Medieval 2

economy has to be much more important (more different buildings etc.)
    it would be great to be able to build streets where you want them to be
    more detailed maps (if your army stands on a mountain, then fight on it)
    Thats really hard to realize, but I trust in you. CA always has made a great work . Thanks CA. I have no doubt that you are able to realize thinks, wich are so good, that we dont can believe it

Yours

Stefan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast