Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where did all the MP players go?

Senior Member Sergeant

Default Where did all the MP players go?

It's hard to get a game going now.

I've been tracking STEAM player stats and now there's ONLY roughly 2,000 more players playing SHO2 over ETW!!!?!?!? lol

I'm assuming its all the issues with MP and the lack of response to fix issues the community has brought up.

I think I saw 38k players playing SHO2 at peak..........now its roughly 8-10k. Grrrrrr.

I'm waiting for CA to fix the drophack and make matchmaking fun again. But when they do, the number of players playing would AT LEAST become 2001.
    "For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."- Carl Sagan

Senior Member Major-General Crazy Steve's Avatar

You gotta take into account that for a lot of young people exams have started and they don't have a lot of time to be playing computergames.

I for one don't play much since I get disconnected in 50% of the games, as the crazy imbalanced leader general mass loan sword armies aren't enough since I can always use one myself. Had to try a few games just now and no, it still wasn't fun getting disconnected.

Junior Member Private

I have given up on matchmaking. I wasn't enjoying myself at all and my experiences almost made me drop the game completely. Mixing an MMO-PVP like unlock/gear system with a tactical game and hashing it together the way they did was a mistake.

I have played a few battle list games with folks around my rank and had a lot more fun, and got some good wins against armies I actually had a chance against.

Senior Member Corporal

1) exams
    2) servers being down sometimes
    3) matchmaking
    4) my clan throwing any chanche of promotion to 1st league away by keeping collecting points in the same province. to illustrate: friday or so we had a lead of 1000 points in a province, today its a lead of 5000 points (the other clans didnt played on that province). thats 3500-4000 points we could have used somewhere else....

Member Lance Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Steve View Post
    You gotta take into account that for a lot of young people exams have started and they don't have a lot of time to be playing computergames.
    Imagine what the unload off stress will cause afterwards. I assume they will want to shred the "older" players to peaces, just because they have the same age as their teachers lol

Senior Member Sergeant

Battlist has been slow too.

It's not exams.......in america most schools are out.

AND wouldnt the same theory hold true in that ETW players would be lower too?

Senior Member Sergeant

I am playing Spectral Souls on the xoom now. I got tired of Matchlocks behind spear wall setup and I have to play more reality during the summer.

Maybe they finnaly all realized, that the game is broken to the core and the most fun you get is playing until you win and a hacker makes you drop, so why dont we all just follow their lead and wait until the game is fixed (loool)
    or could just keep on spamming the forums with "this is op and that is op" and scare even more players away sind everbody and his mother is starting to use the tactics spammed over and over in these topics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast