Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turn Limit

Junior Member Private

Default Turn Limit

Hi everyone.

I've played Rome Total War a few times before and it's a good game.

Anyway, does anyone know what the turn limit is before the game ends, and is there a way to increase it indefinitely?

Thanks.

Moderator Master and Commander Billy Ruffian's Avatar

I think you'll find that the victory objective has to be accomplished in 284 years (568 turns?), but once you have achieved the objective you can continue playing for as long as you like.

Moderator Master and Commander Hardwaremaster's Avatar

The game definantly give you plenty of time, but in case you needed more the game goes on forever after that.
    Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
    MikeB said: "Little horses are not epic. They are little"

"True redundancy is when you are writing a description to describe the word that describes the description you used to describe it." - Christopher Purches

My PC: (2x 980GTX 4GB) (32GB DDR3 2133mhz) (I7 5980E OC 4.5Ghz) (512GB SSD in RAID0+2TB storage drives)

"How on earth is a video game supposed to help you "feel the smell of ash"? Maybe CA could package some up with your disc." -Mackles

Junior Member Private

Ah ok. Thanks.

I know the game gives me plenty of time, but I'm one of these people who build an empire, and even though there's no way to expand further, I still want to keep it.

Member Lance Corporal ClumsyNinja's Avatar

If you complete the Victory of 70% regions conquered or whatever the long campaign is and you carry on to get 100% does the game acknowledge this in any way?

Shireknight

If you get to 2010 please post a screenshot :-)

Senior Member Major azndomin8tion's Avatar

What if you're at v1.0? You have to save the game and not open the victory message to continue playing (everyone knows that) But what happens when you reach 14AD? Is there a choice to keep playing in 1.0 or is that an upgrade that came in with later versions like the continue playing after victory thing?

+ Reply to Thread