Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duplicate CD Key on Steam

Junior Member Private

Default Duplicate CD Key on Steam

I own the cd key of my game which I purchased at a major retail store. However when I enter it into the steam authenticator it says duplicate dc key. I bought the GOTY version with Napolean Total War and didn't get this message on there. Any help would be appreciated...

Administrator and Co-Lead Moderator Master and Commander Dionysius the Mighty's Avatar

Try contacting Steam with your proof of purchase, they're the ones who can sort this out for you. CA just make the game, they don't handle the publishing.

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions

Junior Member Private

Thank you I will try and hopefully have some proper game-time during the summer...

Administrator and Co-Lead Moderator Master and Commander Dionysius the Mighty's Avatar

Good luck! Hope they can get it sorted out for you.

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions

+ Reply to Thread