Total War Forums

Closed Thread

Thread: Help!!!

Junior Member Private

Default Help!!!

I neep but i have lost my Cd-key
    Can any of you tell me where I need to register to get a new one?

stausberg

Moderator Master and Commander DenmarkRules's Avatar

The cd-key is registered in your Steam account. So once you've registered the game you wont need it again. Just log in to your account and you can download the game.
    If you can't gain acces to your Steam account in any way you'll need to buy the game again.

"The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations."

TOTAL WAR FORUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Junior Member Private

I bought napoleon total war installed it clicked play and at the start of the game were napoleon is talking it keeps glitching and this carries on and then will not let me play the game .can anyone tell me what to do to stop it

Junior Member Private

i have bought napoleon total war.I hane installed it to my computer but because the harddisk of my computer had broken i tried to install it once again to my new harddisk without any success because the new harddisk does not accept the activation code which is ---. So can you send me another activation keycode? You can send me the new keycode to my email which is ---
    thanks a lot

Product key code and e-mail address removed.
    Last edited by Sasu; 06-18-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Junior Member Private WelcomeReality's Avatar

Please contact Steam support. People here cant do anything for you.
    INIT.

Administrator and Co-Lead Moderator Master and Commander Dionysius the Mighty's Avatar

Necro thread, and we can't help in this situation. Please contact Steam support.

Thread closed.

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions

Closed Thread