Total War Forums

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cant Download the multiplayer beta because segapass is down D:

I just sent the e-mail, hope it works...

Junior Member Private

Default Need to round up these posts...

Really need a mod on this... They closed the beta key give away, at the start of the month, but didn't put the sticky here, or let the moderators in on it. Basically I got ****ed around for days, thanks to segapass being down. Then I find this light at the end of the tunnel, to find out its a truck, and get told I was 20 days too late. Its easier to tell us to buy the other games, which I have, and don't want to play on LAN then it is to add it to the steam store as a free DLC with a beta disclaimer I suppose... I wouldn't expect this kind of curve ball from EA, and I dispise EAs update, and customer support system, but I have been playing TotalWar for years, and never once felt ****ed around till this week.

Junior Member Private

Thumbs down

Need some one to close these threads, this is showing on the first page. Put up the sticky for the keys being closed, and shut these little splinter threads down Before more people get that ****ed around feeling while they sit patiently at the edge of there seat waiting for that key, becuase they want to play this with a pal, not the newer ones that they probably already own and are sick of, but Empire, the jewel in the new collection of TotalWar games.

Best part is even if I wiggle one code out of tech support because there was no sticky in the multiplayer forums; the first place I looked for some insane reason for info on a multiplayer patch. I still can't play with my roommate who also needs one...

Moderator Master and Commander Billy Ruffian's Avatar

Threads merged and closed as new beta keys are no longer available.
    http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...y-distribution.
    "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3