Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: khartam and zulu mod

Default khartam and zulu mod

as i haven't seen a post with this, i think you guys should all check out the khartam/ zulu mod on total war center! it was made by panzerscrek and is just completely awesome! there are four factions, gb and various islamic nations and it is about the sudan war., the zulu mod it's partenerd withis still in beta but it adds zulus and custom maps like rorkes drift! i suggest you sll head over to total war center and check it out.

It was NOT made by panzer, it was made by kunsergefuge (I think thats right spelling) give the man his due

Quote Originally Posted by pvtgunny View Post
    It was NOT made by panzer, it was made by kunsergefuge (I think thats right spelling) give the man his due
    Whoops... sory kusergefuge made it i am just used to talking to panzer because he is the liazon. still it is a great mod.

Shireknight

I would love to try this I really would as I love the whole Zulu vs Soldiers thing but it looks like a total nightmare to try to install :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Shireknight View Post
    I would love to try this I really would as I love the whole Zulu vs Soldiers thing but it looks like a total nightmare to try to install :-(
    you have to go to the latest download, put the data in your data folder, put the orient campaign in your campaigns folder and then put teh campaign map into the camnpaign map folder. than put the scripts into your appliccation data/creative assembly/ napoleon total war/ scripts. than download the zulu pack and put both files in your data folder! enjoy!

Administrator and Co-Lead Moderator Master and Commander Dionysius the Mighty's Avatar

Is there any way to have two versions of Napoleon so I can have vanilla and this mod installed? Or an easy way to switch?

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysius the Mighty View Post
    Is there any way to have two versions of Napoleon so I can have vanilla and this mod installed? Or an easy way to switch?
    copy your data folder and name the original data1. then rename the new folder data and back up your scripts. then put the files as directed above into the new folder. your all set to play!

I must point out, I spelled his name wrong its Kungfuserge

Also if you are worried about not getting back to vanilla, Mitch at the total War Center came out with a tool for that, its not mod manager, its a bit different, its an easier way to look at the data folder, here, have a link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=396175

(also the mod manager work well too)

Junior Member Private

I'm new, obviously. I've bought NTW so that I could play the Zulu and Khartom mods. I reenact the period and that's what attracted me to the game. It's now 5 hours later and about 30 supposedly "downloads" later and I've achieved nothing. Is there an actual link to somewhere that doesn't seem to want money to download this or can someone give me step by step instructions on how to do this?

I've managed to previously download the English Civil War mod for Medievil Total War without this much trouble, but quit frankly, I'm at a loss for this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd suggest asking on in the mods forum itself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast