Total War Forums

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prince Of Macedon!

Junior Member Private

He's a good player, and mabye even a nice guy in person and while actually playing RTW. On his youtube page however.... Let's just say, leave one comment that resembles criticism, he'll delete it, leave you a nasty message and block you.

I said once that "In my opinion, his opponents online were on a lesser skill level than him, and that if he evened the odds, then the battles would be much more interesting."

Blocked and called me a clueless idiot.

Subscribed for 2 years, all ended with that message.

I did buy MoW b/c of him tho, so yea he's definately good publicity for these games.

Not h8ing, just pointing out the facts, good and bad

Senior Member Master and Commander Tyer032392's Avatar

I've seen some of his games, and he really isn't that impressive. And how he acts is not very dignified for a player to play, and to go off on people when they ask a stupid questions isn't doing any good for his profile either.
    Rome 2 Divide et Imperia guide for beginners.

http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...02#post1162802

Senior Member Sergeant

I'm sorry, but I loathe PoM. He's such a manipulator, but he snowballs fanboys as newbie central.

Once you get away from it all and think for yourself, you see how manipulative he is. And that's totally not a flame. Many of my MP friends who are quite friendly (like Mirariel) have been trashed by this guy in dedicated videos. He's a anon, cowardly, keyboard warrior. It isn't name & shame either: he plays anonymously, he doesn't accept challenges, and he rules his channel with an iron fist of propaganda. His theory is totally self-centered and specialized because he's a lone wolf. (I wonder why!?)

That's reality.

I'm not trash-talking the guy's history. That's stuff is good. But he's a serious **** at times...

(TW.com censored everything like usual... so I couldn't even use the J word! lol)

If you want to hear what the real MP community has to think, leave YouTube, TW.com & TWC (i.e. "no name+shame land"). No reputable player outside that realm thinks highly of him, and that includes his previous opponents: Varus, Zeke, AHY, etc. I tried so hard to like him, but he treated my friends like trash.

Best part: after I called him on it, he blocked me and made a massive PM story to everyone on YouTube to try and ruin my reputation. What a charmer! Unfortunately for him, many of the people he PM'd directly PM'd me about it, supporting me. Well, that's my opinion anyways...

I have his Steam ID too. He lies about his activity and streaks.

All I have to say is: "gl hf" and "HoC fan!" Wooo! <3
    Last edited by ^_^Belle; 04-09-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Member Lance Corporal Sparticus_reborn's Avatar

Good Player who could kick my ***. I won't give flak for that.

HOWEVER, after seeing how the guy reacted to someone who trolls him you can tell the guy is well...completely out of his f-ing mind. More importantly I honestly believe he posts EVERY SINGLE GAME. No human being in their right mind would ever do that. To top it off the guy puts on airs like you wouldn't believe. Its like he's the expert on every historical battle or ancient civilization that ever existed as if he was actually there. At first I liked watching the videos but once you start paying attention to his commentary and after about the 100th noob stomp it just gets old and tiring.

Now fischsandwichpatrol...that guy could become a commentator for ESPN: Total War.
    "These Barbarians lack the tactical refinement of our Legions" - Anonymous Roman General precluding an ambush.

Moderator Master and Commander Sasu's Avatar

Naming, shaming and personal attacks against anyone in- or outside these Forums is not within the rules of the Forums.

Thread closed.

Team Gunpowder

Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
    When in doubt, check the stickies
    After every download, verify integrity of game cache

In Internet, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you're right.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2