Total War Forums

View Poll Results: Would you like to see Napoleon's retailer specific units released as DLC?

Voters
279. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would like the see the exclusive pre-order units released

135 48.39%
  • I would like to see the Elite Regiment pack released

73 26.16%
  • I would like to see a combined DLC containing both packs released

201 72.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you like to see Napoleon's retailer specific units released as DLC?

@xcmhx

DenmarkRules do great job and all of you are fools.
    Nothing can be done, stop wasting your time and let this vote away.

Moderator Master and Commander DenmarkRules's Avatar

@xcmhx: I'll waste my time on whatever I want. This discussion sure is a waste of time, but I do have moments in my daily schedule where I simply have nothing else to do when I wait, so it's a proper waste of time.

@Angel: I'm sure you didn't waste your time at all spending time to make a profile for just posting that 1 sentence.

Also, enough off-topic for now. Write me a PM if there is more you want to complain to me about. Also, you can block me on your profile so you wont see my posts anymore. Just send me a PM if you want instructions on that

"The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations."

TOTAL WAR FORUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Junior Member Private

I want the royal scots unit!!
    I hope CA make something for us!!!

Senior Member Master and Commander Shireknight's Avatar

Ok I was at CA's office yesturday and I raised this issue direct with Craig, Craig is well aware of this thread and the communities desire to obtain all of Napoleons unreleased DLC units and CA know that a lot of Total War fans are collectors and simply have to have every single unit in all of the games and are dissapointed themselves that the players havn't been able to do this with Napoleon.

With this in mind you'll be overjoyed to hear that CA have already decided on and authorised the release of Napoleon's DLC units and have now passed a request onto Sega to see if they are also happy to have them released and decide in which form the release can take place.

We are now just waiting for Sega to decide on the next step so keep your fingers crossed guys and hopefully we'll have some official news in the not too distant future.

It's time for honesty :-
    CA it's time for change, Warscape is fundamentally flawed because it's based on old (bugged) code please retire it and give us a brand new game engine from scratch, until you do this every Total War game is doomed to be bugged before it's even released.

Administrator and Co-Lead Moderator Master and Commander Dionysius the Mighty's Avatar

What an excellent update Shire! Here's hoping that SEGA will also see things this way, and then we might finally get to see these units released.

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions

Banned Private

Yes Yes Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news indeed, hope we will see them soon, maybe before 23rd march ? :P (just kidding)

Senior Member Corporal Stingray's Avatar

Thanks Shireknight, what a great bit of news......Let's hope that all the units are now released. ( and maybe just maybe they might make a few more )

Banned Private

Battle of Kawagoe was added to the Limited Edition Shogun Total War 2 on purchased pre-order. Is there any chance that this historical battle has been released as Dlc on Steam ?

Senior Member Corporal myselfnapoleon's Avatar

Wonderful news! Thank you for asking Shireknight!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast