Total War Forums

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Official Announcement - Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by da Motta View Post
    Its amasing how CA DOESNT LISTEN TO THEIR FANS.

Everyone is returning to NTW and previous games .

Wat you did in Shogun´s will not work .

WILL NOT WORK.

RETURN ON WAT YOU WERE AND FIX THAT ,because you left it full of bugs and still people love it more than this new version of TW .
    Yeeaah. I actually like S2 more than Empire, primarily because I prefer melee to muskets but also because there are several improvements. That isn't to say that I don't think there is anything that Empire did better. There are a few things from Empire that I wish made it into the S2 series. And yes, there are things that still need fixing. But overall, I like S2 very much and I will like whatever the next title will be but I would be lying if I said I wanted to move forward in time. I'd rather go backward to Rome 2, Medieval 3 or something in China or Korea, etc. Like I said, muskets are ok and I enjoyed Empire, but I don't like them as much. And moving further forward to something like WWII just won't work with their mechanical style anymore. There is a reason I go to TW for my strategy games and not the multitude of WWII (and other eras) strategy games out there. I prefer the TW mechanics.

Although, it may be important to note that I rarely play MP vs. and usually only SP and MP Coop (which does have desync issues). But the only time I play MP vs. mode is with specific friends because otherwise I always end up eventually playing against rude ****s.

A sad place where gaming companies do what they what.

I wonder if it really is possible to stop MP games from crashing like they always do...

Junior Member Private Chairman Mjau's Avatar

A Medieval Totalwar 3 Based on Mongolia, China, Korea, India and so on, not Europe! I liked S2 but the diplomatics really s***s!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt View Post
    Yeeaah. I actually like S2 more than Empire, primarily because I prefer melee to muskets but also because there are several improvements. That isn't to say that I don't think there is anything that Empire did better. There are a few things from Empire that I wish made it into the S2 series. And yes, there are things that still need fixing. But overall, I like S2 very much and I will like whatever the next title will be but I would be lying if I said I wanted to move forward in time. I'd rather go backward to Rome 2, Medieval 3 or something in China or Korea, etc. Like I said, muskets are ok and I enjoyed Empire, but I don't like them as much. And moving further forward to something like WWII just won't work with their mechanical style anymore. There is a reason I go to TW for my strategy games and not the multitude of WWII (and other eras) strategy games out there. I prefer the TW mechanics.

Although, it may be important to note that I rarely play MP vs. and usually only SP and MP Coop (which does have desync issues). But the only time I play MP vs. mode is with specific friends because otherwise I always end up eventually playing against rude ****s.

Senior Member Master and Commander Half Life Expert's Avatar

medival 3 would not be based soley on non europe, as most people associate medival with the dark ages in europe.

perhaps what you are thinking of could be something like: Asia Total War
    I will always respect differing opinions on here, so long as they are presented maturely and in a civil manner

"Don't break the rules and you won't get banned, simple as that" -CraigTW on the HATG Thread

"No Battleplan ever survives contact with the enemy"- Helmuth Von Moltke the Elder

"A Strange Game. The only winning move is not to play"- W.O.P.R from Wargames (1983)

The WWI Thread: http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...emed-total-war

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21