Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The newest exploit

Senior Member Major-General Chris lol's Avatar

Default The newest exploit

When me and my mate search for 2v2 matchmades, we never allow merging with other teams. And usually this does not happen. But there is one specific team of 3 players, where we always get matched against and get some random guy. We get thrown into a 3v3 while we specifically did not enable this.

What then always happens is that these three opponents always will be a one star so that it is 5k, a ten star melee general and a ten star bow general. Basically an immortal 5k set-up.

The result is people who are not even looking for 3v3 are forced to play a 5k battle against two extremely buffed generals. It also always is the exact same three people. I do not know wether it is a hack or a bug they are exploiting, but it is starting to get extremely annoying.

I will upload a video to youtube with proof.

Edit: http://youtu.be/4i7-htQno4E
    Last edited by Chris lol; 12-23-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Senior Member Sergeant-Major

ur complaining about wins

Senior Member Sergeant-Major

Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Caesar View Post
    ur complaining about wins
    people play 2v2 for a reason.......

and I can verify this as it did happen to me and my partner....but you can't call it an exploit just a ****ty bug.....
    gn = <g) gensou If you want to 1v1 message me :0, need to find more good player to play with :0 to improve .

Quote Originally Posted by themonkey View Post
    people play 2v2 for a reason.......

and I can verify this as it did happen to me and my partner....but you can't call it an exploit just a ****ty bug.....
    It is the same people always. Always the same three. Day after day week after week >_>

Senior Member Captain admiral_tromp's Avatar

it's a horrible exploit, being a melee gen 5k are in my advantage but this is very unfair. I think you get the 3rd guy in your team because he's not a team, so he can merge because he's an individual which makes it ok to the matchmaking system.
    the die is cast
    Gaius Julius Caesar
    prepare to fight - for, evidently you have found peace intolerable
    Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus Major
    your councils be long, your doings be slow, consider the end
    Marcus Junius Brutus Caepio
    moreover, I advise that Carthage should be destroyed
    Cato the Elder
    Proud to be part of Arcani

Senior Member Lieutenant Pariya's Avatar

Maby they just changed something we were unaware of in a recent update. Changed it to make people who search 3v3 and 4v4 more likely to find opponents. Maby these are just the only people searching 3v3 and 4v4 so tha'ts why there the only ones this ever happens with. Try searching 3v3 or 4v4 yourself. You shouldn't be able to find anything, see if it finds you opponents now. If not then ye there exploiting some kind of bug or cheat.

Personally when i do 5k i use 4 retainers that buff my gen and 1 retainer that buffs a katana hero. Throw a very good cavalry unit in there and you got yourself a deadly 5k army.

Senior Member Corporal

You could just leave the game in the lobby you know :P

Moderator Master and Commander Billy Ruffian's Avatar

I could be very wrong, but I thought the unit size was related to the specs of the lowest specced PC. Low specs = small sized units.
    "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Ruffian View Post
    I could be very wrong, but I thought the unit size was related to the specs of the lowest specced PC. Low specs = small sized units.
    Wait who mentioned unit sizes? O.o

That has nothing to do with this haha. They make the match be small FUNDS, (5k koku battle)

They then force people who were not searching for 3v3 into one, and they bring a melee and bow gen which are extremely good on 5k battles. Guaranteed wins basically

Moderator Master and Commander Billy Ruffian's Avatar

You're right - I was confusing unit size and fund size.
    "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast