Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Official Comment on Pre-Order exclusives and DLCs

Senior Member Corporal

Tws2 was far from perfect at release but it was playable and even enjoyable. The real pb with this game is that even if the ai was better the new features were nice the factions were too alike and I got bored fast. I so hope for Rome2!

Banned Private

I think the Battle of Kawagoe from Shogun 2 preorder should be released as DLC on Steam.

Junior Member Private

I've got just one small question about preorder .

Bonus faction from preorders will be single player only or will they provide some additional units (or other bonuses) in multiplayer?

Appreciated to have answers to some questions, thanks CA !

I would still like to know if I can get the Saga Faction (Correct me if I'm wrong) from the limited edition in Canada ?? :S

Member Lance Corporal misterbaggins's Avatar

Will there be a Limited Edition of FOTS for people living inthe United States?. I would like to have a hard copy instead of the digital download.
    Last edited by misterbaggins; 02-25-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: miss spell a word and forgot to add the space between the two.

Senior Member Captain Face-sploder's Avatar

In this youtube video at 4:05 you can hear Dominique Starr, the campaign designer say;

"Like you might have one that is more open to modernization or trade in which case they'll have access to cheaper modern units, um, more money from trade with western powers or you may have someone just the opposite."

I may be wrong, but I think that may just be the clan traits (or part of the clan traits) for the Saga clan. Anyone agree or think differently?

Moderator Master and Commander mmurray821's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misterbaggins View Post
    Will there be a Limited Edition of FOTS for people living inthe United States?. I would like to have a hard copy instead of the digital download.
    There was with Napoleon, so I am guessing that there will be one for FOTS.
    Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
    I've never seen the Icarus story as a lesson on the limitations of humans. I see it as a lesson about the limitations of wax as an adhesive.

Senior Member Brigadier

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzoran View Post
    Well Empire had a gamebreaking siege bug that never got fixed, where a breach in the wall caused lagg that exponentially increased, which can only be prevented sometimes.

And right now Shogun 2 has a semi-gamebreaking bug right now, where certain castle levels have missing walls, and the fortress flag is somewhere outside the fortress itself so that ai ends up taking the castle just by sitting there.

Also a few other annoying ones.
    happened to me once the tower flag was outside of the castle and the enemy AI just captured it and my units took out quite a loss before I ordered them to burn my own freakin tower. =.=;;
    Last edited by Mustachewarfare; 02-29-2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: typo

Junior Member Private

Where can I pre-order a physical copy in the US ... I'd like to get have the Saga faction but have been unable to find it for a fair price even on Amazon any input would be appreciated.

Senior Member Corporal Tatsunoshi's Avatar

Looks like the USA WILL be getting the limited edition. Amazon has a new listing with box art that has appropriate region markings for the US and labeled as 'Limited Edition'. The title listing doesn't say Limited Edition, but this was also the case for TWS2-they didn't differentiate between limited/regular edition at first since all the copies initially released in the first wave in the US were the Limited Edition. Same at Gamestop-their preorders didn't have Limited Edition in the listing, but when the games arrived they were.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast