Total War Forums

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New unlockable Avatars!

SenseiTW

Default New unlockable Avatars!

Hi guys,

Just a quick note that I have added another thirty Shogun 2: Total War avatars that will unlock as you progress through the forum rankings. I managed to acquire some new concept art that is hot off the graphics tablets for you to use.

We will be adding many more unlockable and exclusive avatars in the future to further customise your profiles.

Thanks,

Mark O'Connell
    (aka SenseiTW)

Note: Please don't spam the boards just to get your post count up! If you aren't seen to be making worthwhile contributions then your count will be lowered or even reset.

Senior Member Colonel IBlewaFuse's Avatar

Awesome!, Looking forward to some new avatars. Also am happy about the "Note"...It's amazing how some people have over 100 posts in the three days of forum activity (bar the moderators)

Senior Member General luckylimburger's Avatar

Thanks for the new avatars. It lowers the change of people having the same one.
    @IBlewaFuse That's probably because we're playing a game over in the forum games section which already has 13 pages
    My posts on the new forum are generally better than the one back on the yuku forum. I'm really not trying to get a high post count I'm just posting a lot because I love the new forum. Oh and I don't need a new avatar as I'm perfectly happy with the one I have now.
    Last edited by luckylimburger; 07-15-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Cool, although it doesn't help too much with identification if people keep switching their avatars, but maybe will help with the fears all the available avatars have been used up.

I have over 100 posts, although I don't think I've been spamming. If anything I'd say my posts on this board have been more useful than the ones on the old one.

Senior Member Sergeant-Major Nick Stone's Avatar

Thanks Sensei!

BTW - Any news on the draw for that signed imperial edition?

Senior Member General King Rufus's Avatar

Hooray for the new avatars, though I agree it'll get somehow confusing I'm happy of the unlockable avatars (apart from the title ones Nick likes ).

That's a scary note by the way... Reset... Uuu, that hurts .

I also think my posts on this forum have been more efficient. I've been very happy with the new forums and so have been very active lately. Recently started taking parting in the Off-topic forums for first time and having a good time in this forums .

Senior Member Colonel IBlewaFuse's Avatar

By no means did I mean that if you have over 100 posts are you spamming nonsense, I merely said it was rather interesting to see so many posts in a only 72 hours.

so yet another incentive for spaming

It could be an incentive for spamming, or it can just be an incentive to post more. I for one have had the motivation to post more as i like the idea of expansion and going places. I have also started posting in areas of the forum i wouldnt normally on Yuku. Generally having an awesome time, and it has also brought the community together in my opinion as we are all on the same par for once and are all experiencing the same things together aswell.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast