Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Your bad habits/pitfalls in playing M2TW

Junior Member Private

Hola soy nuevo aquí, quería preguntarles si ustedes saben como modificar la carga, defensa y ataque de las unidades en los
    archivos expor_descr_unit en cualquiera de los modos de medieval 2 total war ya sea en las cruzadas o en la campaña de las américas
    yo intente modificar las unidades, desempaquete los archivos de la carpeta tools pero cuando modifico las unidades y entro al juego veo desilusionado que no se a cambiado nada, porque sucede esto hee hecho algo mal o algo así, por favor si ustedes podrían ayudarme o si conocen al alguien que sepa de este tema... Gracias!!!!

Junior Member Private

Hi I'm New here, wanted to ask if you know how to modify the load, Defence and Attack of the Units in the
    Expor_descr_unit files in ANY of the modes of Medieval 2 Total War and the sea in the Crusades or La Campana of the Americas
    I try to change the units, unpack the files of the folder edit tools but WHEN Units and entered the game that I see is a changed a bit disappointed, because this happens hee done something wrong or something, Please if you could help me or if you know the One Who separates de este TOPIC ... Thanks!

Junior Member Private Tatasunetomo's Avatar

My main pitfall in battle is leaving non-melee units unguarded. Too many times have my serpentines or archers been annihilated by a fast cavalry charge and I haven't had spear troops to deflect the attack. I would say I am quite good with the tactical side of attack though. Give and take.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4