Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How's your current campaign coming along?

Junior Member Private Sir Hynafol's Avatar

Default How's your current campaign coming along?

Hello all!

Well, title says it all really! How's your current campaign coming along?
    It doesn't have to be Rome: Total War only, it can be any Total War out.
    It can be a mod, you can be using cheats, just tell me how it's going!

I'm downloading Third Age: Total War, once I've started it, I'll let you all know how it's been!

No one? Aww

Im currently playing a Dacian campaign on vh vh, (I cheated by giving Gaul and Germania 20000 denarii, to make them more resiliant against julii and Britain). I have already defeated the thracians, im expanding into macedon who strangely have an alliance with the brutii romans. So macedon is quite strong but i managed to defeat 4 fully stocked macedonian armys with one Dacian army consisting of 2 warban 4 falxmen 2 naked fanatics 2 archer warband 4 chosen archers 1 general and 4 barbarian cavalry. Im currently holding the teritories Byzantium to campus scithii and the one to the nw of cs, to the alpine region and the cech region. But macedon is bringing 4 new armys so im in for a treat.
    Fortune, which has a great deal of power in other matters but especially in war, can bring about great changes in a situation through very slight forces.
    Julius Caesar

My Campaign:

Faction: Rome - Brutii
    Difficulty: H/VH
    Mod: None

I started with my economy and army, making little armies to deal with the rebels. I moved a small army to take a rebel settlement with success. I set a watchtower up to keep an eye on the Greeks, luckily I did as they was moving an army my way. Although they were no threat (for now) I went straight to building an army and strengthening my borders. Setting 2 forts down to secure my settlement I watched over the Greeks before pouncing on their settlement nearest to me (Not sure of the name) and successfully raided them!

That's mine! I'll try getting some screen shots soon!

Cool Dacian Campaign

I have continued my campaign, Brutii invaded me but failed after my cav ambush. In the south I am expanding and making money by exterminating the macedonian towns. With those funds I can continue my campaign in the west wich is only costing me money But i think I finaly cracked Macedon because they do not have 3 stocked armys in reserve anymore unlike the Brutii And I found at that the macedonians have almost no navy so with Dacia im bringing troops with siege equipment from Romania to the heart of greece in 4 turns.
    Fortune, which has a great deal of power in other matters but especially in war, can bring about great changes in a situation through very slight forces.
    Julius Caesar

Junior Member Private

Rome: Total War
    Faction: Britannia
    Difficulty: Hard - Hard

Its going okay so far, i have occupied most of Gauls starting territory and some of Spain. Im having a lot of problems with Germania but not a lot from the Julii which is a surprise. Although the Scipii are beginning to show an interest in Spain which could cause me a few problems.

Junior Member Private tungri_centurion's Avatar

playing 3 run with scipio.have all of africa to jeruzalem.facing a powerfull pontic empire witch are my allys. trying to turn there citys in to rebel citys with spys. but building 3 exrta legions to attack them later. in the west i got most of spain exept osca whats from jullia.and 2 legions in reserve.in greece i got salona, sparta,corinth,athene,pergamum,rhodos,krete and building 4 legions to take on the brutti( the got12 legions) myself got stationed 6 legions around capua to attack senate and julli. i play on vh/h

Member Lance Corporal Sparticus_reborn's Avatar

About to start a complete Egypt total war campaign once I finish my current FoTS campaign in shogun 2.

Rome: Egypt
    Medieval 2: Egypt
    Kingdoms crusade: Egypt
    Empire: Ottoman Empire
    Napoleon: Fall of Egypt
    Shogun 2: ...errr....Egypt?

It will be epic.
    "These Barbarians lack the tactical refinement of our Legions" - Anonymous Roman General precluding an ambush.

I'm playing as Seleucid Empire at the moment, a lot my allies declare war at me especially Egypt who declare war from the early start, only Cartage and Numidia keep their alliance with Seleucid,, and I manage to help Cartage and Numidia againts Romes

Junior Member Private

i am playing a Spanish (Iberian) campaign on vh/vh i have conquered Spain and Gaul i have 3 army's ready to attack the julii mostly long shields and bull warriors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast