Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Darthmod, still achievements?

Member Lance Corporal Sparticus_reborn's Avatar

Default Darthmod, still achievements?

What the title says pretty much. If I get the darthmod will I still be able to earn the achievements or does the mod disable them?
    "These Barbarians lack the tactical refinement of our Legions" - Anonymous Roman General precluding an ambush.

Member Lance Corporal

I think steam will detect modifications, disabling the achievements.

Have played DarthMod Ultimate Commander (DMUC) and was able to get Steam achievements while doing so,have also played a couple of NTW mods and was also able to get achievements don't remember it being any easier or harder to do this with these mods installed.

Senior Member Sergeant Homer the XVII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icenii View Post
    Have played DarthMod Ultimate Commander (DMUC) and was able to get Steam achievements while doing so,have also played a couple of NTW mods and was also able to get achievements don't remember it being any easier or harder to do this with these mods installed.
    I was able to get my achievements after installing DMUC as well. It actually went quicker for a few of them because I was able to kill more people every battle due to the larger unit sizes.

The last achievement that i received in DMUC was the 1 for killing 1 million people ( not literally of course ) i think it was called Ogre or Tyrant but have since uninstalled DMUC as i was waiting for the newer edition to come out,but yes this particular achievement would probably be faster to achieve because of the larger unit sizes.Hope you achieve many more.

+ Reply to Thread