Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiplayer Tutorial Glitch

Junior Member Private

Default Multiplayer Tutorial Glitch

Sorry I posted this in the FOTS section and now here cause I don't know which one it would be under.

So I just got FOTS and the original Shogun 2 abd am enjoying it very much it really is an awesome game. BUT back when i had the CTD glitchy thing (Fixed now I think) it happened while i was in the middle of the MP Tutorial. Now whenever I finish a MP match on Avatar Conquest the adviser comes up telling me the same thing about skill points and how i just won my first match (regardless of if i won or not and that its not my first). So i go back to the map and it tells me to move my piece so I do but THEN all the options except the main menu button are grayed out, I can fix this by going to menu and back in but its just super annoying having to do that AND hear the same dialogue from that guy every single time I finish a battle. So is there anyway I can like 'reset' the tutorial or just skip it somehow?

Senior Member Lieutenant Viivrabe's Avatar

"Remember the objective is to capture the castle not destroy it"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesaboteur View Post
    Point is, there is a reason that the ESRB does not rate online [play].
    A Knight in shining armor is a knight who has never had his metal truly tested.

+ Reply to Thread