Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ability to delete heroes

Member Lance Corporal

Default Ability to delete heroes

There should be a way for you to delete heroes from your veteran army and get it back. Otherwise how do you fix the bug where units are missing skills/with price increase/no skill refund. With normal units as much as it sucks, if that bug hit you then you can just delete that unit and re level it. What do you do with a hero?

This isn't something anyone would do lightly considering they probably already spent like 50 tokens on the unit which wont be refunded.
    Last edited by Rialstorm; 04-15-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Senior Member Field-Marshall

There have been many complaints about this and I think there is a small chance that CA will still fix it, but until that happens everything you've put into a veteran is wasted once you realize you upgraded them wrong.

Junior Member Private

Yeah the request for veteran reset button has been around since release of vanilla shogun 2. I have no idea why CA still has not added this one.

Senior Member Colonel

There's a thing called your secondary avatar which is sort of like a back-up but you need to restart the whole avatar conquest. There's no reset button but it's the closest thing to it. Sort of like prestiging....

Quote Originally Posted by Thesaboteur View Post
    There's a thing called your secondary avatar which is sort of like a back-up but you need to restart the whole avatar conquest. There's no reset button but it's the closest thing to it. Sort of like prestiging....
    A total waste of time if all you desires is to remake those hero units.. :/
    Make a Medieval 3!
    More units.
    More interested in European history.
    Different cultures.
    More factions.
    Not that many gun powder troops, it's not a new Empire I want.

Kind of amazing how long the problem has been around. Is somebody from CA going to try and argue that this blatant bug is actually a feature? They couldn't think of any other way to limit these guys to a single unit per army so they made them undeletable heros?

It shocks me that a simple common sense feature like this hasn't been in the game since beginning. I would understand if it cost clan tokens or something but not having any option at all is simply absurd.

So much for total freedom with your units.

Member Lance Corporal

bump. fix. u have 2 weeks to fix this before i write a letter.

+ Reply to Thread