Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible fix for - M2TW encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Junior Member Private

Default Possible fix for - M2TW encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Hello!

I know that a lot of people is having the problem that when they enter live battles the game crashes and you get an error : M2TW encountered an unspecified error and will now exit. I had this problem and wow it was so frustrating. I finally found a wierd solution and I thought it was a joke but some people wrote in the comments that it worked so now I want to help ppl who is having this error!

You will probably laugh because this is rediculous. Go to "Change Time and Dates" then "Change Timezone" remove automaticly adjust clock for daylight saving changes" and boom my problem was solved! If this does not work then it must have been something else that I've done earlier or that you havnt done. I don't exactly know what or if it matters at all.

Enjoy!

Junior Member Private

This worked 5 minutes for me but apperently this might not have been the main issue because now I have tons of problems with this stupid **** again...

Junior Member Private

I can´t believe it! It totally works! I was figuring, what the heck, what´s the harm in trying and it didn´t kikc me out of the battles. First thing i did was to put video settings to max and no problem, i played for about 3-4 hours last night, not once did it crash. Kudos to you my friend, the solution is rather weird though, cannot for the love of understand how such a thing can cause a crash. But hey! It runs fine and i shouldn´t really be complaining =D Thanx for the help!

Junior Member Private

Hehe yea I know its so wierd!

You're welcome!

+ Reply to Thread