Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need Help Please?

Moderator Master and Commander daelin4's Avatar

if you don't want to download the game you can make Steam install the base contents from the disk first. You will then only need to download the updates made since release-date.

You will first need to activate the product key.
    Total War Terms and Conditions
    How to install Steam games without downloading
    Total War: ROME II Political Guide
    How to post DXDiag: Windows+R key, type "dxdiag" in the input box. Select Save All Information, and attach as [/code][code] in your post.

Senior Member Corporal

So the only difference in the limited edition of s2fos is only it got 1 bonus faction in which i cant get if i bought the one that is not limited? Thats all the diff? How about if i buy the one that is not limited can i still get that bonus clan and oter stuffs from steam? Thnx

Administrator Master and Commander AlJabberwock's Avatar

Currently the bonus clans that are available as a reward for buying from the outlet that provides the exclusive bonus, is NOT available through subsequent purchase (otherwise this sort of undermines the value of offering the bribe, don't ya see...). IN the past, it HAS been subsequently possible to buy these in later downloads - however the time frame when this might be available, and the probability it even WILL be offered for some or all is at this time unknown.
    "Do what I mean, not what I say!"
    ~Marvin Dodd

Forum Rules

Senior Member Corporal

Thank tou very much all of you who answered my questions u are all helpful. Ill buy then the standard one because i cant wait if i still wait the delivery from amazon and in fact its just 1 bonus clan. No need to add a few bucks for it maybe. Tomorrow ill buy the hardcopy of s2fos. Let me see whats inside it. I hope it had instructions on how to connect it to steam.

Moderator Master and Commander daelin4's Avatar

There are actually three exclusive versions: the Limited Edition in Steam is just one of them. Another is via SEGA store, and a third version can be found only in retail stores. Each one gives a unique faction. They are otherwise the same. If paying more money for that is not your cup of tea, then just settle with a standard, non-exclusive version on Steam or online or in retail stores.
    Total War Terms and Conditions
    How to install Steam games without downloading
    Total War: ROME II Political Guide
    How to post DXDiag: Windows+R key, type "dxdiag" in the input box. Select Save All Information, and attach as [/code][code] in your post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2