Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can i run Napoleon: Total War in Rome: Total War graphics?

Member Lance Corporal aceskipper's Avatar

Question Can i run Napoleon: Total War in Rome: Total War graphics?

Hi, im able to run Napoleon in low graphics fairly well but sometimes it get slow and it takes forever to load and it lags etc. I'm getting a new PC but i was wondering if you new how i can put rome's graphics into napoleon. I've seen it done with Skyrim and Oblivion and was wondering if the same could be done here. An answer would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by Hardwaremaster; 10-19-2012 at 05:56 AM.
    "Bonaparte has often made his boast that our fleet would be worn out by keeping the sea and that his was kept in order and increasing by staying in port; but know he finds, I fancy, if Emperors hear the truth, that his fleet suffers more in a night than ours in one year."
    -Horatio Nelson

Moderator Master and Commander Hardwaremaster's Avatar

Unfortunately this isnt possible. Sorry.
    Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
    MikeB said: "Little horses are not epic. They are little"

""True redundancy is when you are writing a description to describe the word that describes the description you used to describe it." - Christopher Purches"

My PC: (2x 670GTX 4GB) (16GB DDR3 2133mhz) (I7 3770K OC 3.9Ghz) (256GB+128GB SSD+2TB drives)

"How on earth is a video game supposed to help you "feel the smell of ash"? Maybe CA could package some up with your disc." -Mackles

+ Reply to Thread