The article is quite similar to the PC Gamer one.
The new part is :
- the tactical map will allow to give orders to troops (yes it has changed).
- when you switch on the tactical map, the time slows down.
- the press should be able to test a live version of the game at the E3 2013.
- there will be at least 3 capture points in the cities.
- siege and ambush machines will have to be construct on the campaign map before battle (like battering rams in RTW) and there will be more variety than before.
- Cities will not be at 1:1 scale but they will be huge. Lutetia and Lugdunum could be modelized.
- Minimal requirements will be the same as Shogun 2 but high requirements will be higher.
- the number of developer on the AI part has been increased.
- It seems that we will be able to delegate some command to an AI general on the field and give him order like "hold this area".