Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great War Mod

Junior Member Private RO Citizen's Avatar

Default The Great War Mod

I saw there was no thread about it, and this is strange considering it's huge popularity among NTW modders

The Great War mod is a mod that aims to fully transform Napoleon TW to a World War One game. It currently consists of units for all the major nations who took part in the war (including USA) and a beta, but playable campaign.

The next version, which will appear "soon", will consist of historical accurate textures for most (maybe all) units, some models for artillery (one is already included), and a full campaign with all factions playable.

Hope you will enjoy this mod as much as I do. This is the link for download, don't forget to rep the team:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410081

I'm just a big fan, btw, not a team member.

Haha, thanks RO, been meaning to do this for some time, though im surprised that in over a month, no replies :P

Administrator and Co-Lead Moderator Master and Commander Dionysius the Mighty's Avatar

Actually I've been keeping an eye on this project for a while, and it's looking great so far!

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions

Senior Member Brigadier Attican's Avatar

Just downloaded the mod a couple hours ago havent even played napoleon yet I just installed Napoleon then updated then went straight to installing this mod.
    "Two years war and no conquest? The little province of Upper Canada holds out two years against the whole force of democracy? This is very grating," - Nathan Ford, a local official in New York State.

"Just because you lose doesnt mean you surrender" - Stephen Colbert

Where there's a whip, there's a way.

I have never retreated in a strategy game, I just attack in the opposite direction.

Junior Member Private

Default TGW 5.0 Teaser Preview

The Great War 5.0 - TEASER PREVIEW

For the full preview including a showcase of several new artillery models as well as a discussion of the new launcher and scale system, follow this link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=475102

is there a non torrent version
    cheers
    risker

whan i download it i open it and try to us the app to install it and it says that i can't find some of the files that it should be it tells me to make sure its in the folder it came with (it is i never moved it) and start again and after 3 trys its still not working is there anything i can do
    cheers
    risker

Really great mod! Many thanks!

Junior Member Private

decent post in right place.thanks RO Citizen for touch the forum with new one
    "I am 19 years boy,like to play games,share with others"

Senior Member Field-Marshall SmokeScreen's Avatar

Has this mod been updated at all?

Last I saw a Youtube video the mod didn't really have any WW1 skins.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast