Total War Forums

Closed Thread

Thread: How to set the number of soldiers in a unit size?

Junior Member Private

Default How to set the number of soldiers in a unit size?

I have a problem with ETW, when i first bought the game, the number of soldiers in a unit is 120 soldiers in any game difficulty mode. After i upgrade it to version 1.5 all my units size has shrink to 45 for infantry or 15 for cavalry. Do you guys have any ideas how to fix this cause i prefer to play with 120 infantry and 60 cavalry.

Senior Member Corporal S2totalwarfan's Avatar

go to options and change unit size to large
    happened to me too after the game upgraded that unit size was put back to small so u just have to change it

Moderator Master and Commander Sasu's Avatar

Also, always after an update, remember to verify the intergrity of the game cache from Steam client.

Administrator and Co-Lead Moderator Master and Commander Dionysius the Mighty's Avatar

You can also very easily mod the game to make your units much larger. I play Empire with a standard Line Infantry unit consisting of 200 men, with 100 in Light Infantry units and Cavalry around 75.

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions

Junior Member Private

i go to options but i cant find the army size where can i find this??? please tell me

Moderator Master and Commander Billy Ruffian's Avatar

Welcome to the forum. It's called Unit Size and it's the lowest drop-down in the middle column of the Graphics Options.
    If you need to ask further questions, rather than resurrecting 10-month-old threads, please start a new one of your own.
    Attachment 2614

Thread Closed
    "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions

Closed Thread