Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the multiplayer forum

Administrator Master and Commander AlJabberwock's Avatar

A good idea whose time has come... And probably not too soon given the number of posts of this nature we're seeing!

By the way, what we do in my office is empty the bottle out first, take out all the worthwhile components (if there are any in a laptop) and then beat the laptop senseless with the empty bottle...
    "Do what I mean, not what I say!"
    ~Marvin Dodd

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://help.sega.com/home

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. Feel free to PM me or Matthias CA if you haven't received a response within 24 hours, 48 hours on the weekend. ~Al
    Forum Rules

Senior Member Lieutenant Ashikaga's Avatar

[Great to hear.. but for the novices... can you post a how to ??]

FOUND IT OUT !! rofl
    Last edited by Ashikaga; 02-16-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Junior Member Private Normal Person's Avatar

Hi all,

I've been reading the threads for a while now, please forgive me if this question has been answered elsewhere:

Is it going to be possible in the vs (1vs1) multiplayer campaign for each player to personally command their battles against eachother on the battlefield, without having to default to the "auto-resolve" system? (each battle, each seige, each ambush)
    The same way as a player would approach the single player campaing against he AI, only now a human player takes over every function on offer
    Could someone please confirm this, or redirect me please?

Thank you for your time.

Finally a MP forum, great job CA!

Junior Member Private

Hey Everyone

Glad to see a multiplayer forum.
    Good Luck 4 more days
    So Say We ALL

Is it my impression or there are more people "posting" around here than playing the game .
    Its hard to get people playing online ... im seing that not many people bought the game .

Ah its the second time i crash to desktop in multi player ,one wend i tryed to join a multiplayercampaign and the other on a search for a battle .
    I know that aint my PC , i play in singleampaign with no problems and all the setts in huge and adds all selected.

Well i would like to receive any kind of feedback or attention if you amdins dont mind ... ive done all kind of possible multi player battles won like 10 and lost 1 and i dont gain points just the retainers.Ive conquered 6 provinces in the multi map .What am i doing wrong ?

Ok ,in my avatar i got 3 stars it says XP 1600 points or something ,but i dont have any battle ranked won in leader board and or my Clan page.

Junior Member Private

Hi peoples.. I want ask: How to make that my battles will be ranked? I played like 12 battles so far and in my stats I have nothing.. it is clear most like that I even have not started yeat ?!? ... thanks .. really can not figure what is wrong

also one little thing - it is about "war room" I edit my profile and put up Throne Room - and there is writen: "User has not created an avatar for Shogun 2"

I could miss something.. do not know.. but I would really grateful if you help me a bit.. thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast