Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the multiplayer forum

Junior Member Private

oOIYovoYIOo: I same problem... but my game is not crash (yeat).. but I can not find nobody on "battle list" and If I try to host some it show me "could not connect" ?!? ... really not uderstand that... in multiplayer conquering I have no problem to wind aoutomatically someone.. but battle list is diferent story... if you can pleas help me (help as all) out of this... really thanks

Junior Member Private

Member Private uizueite@gmail.com's Avatar

If someone is losing the Batle and quits game its a draw??!! Comon... Please change this, its really annoying to fight for 30-60 minutes and end up with 0-XP 0-Vitory 0-well... nothing, just a feeling of unfairness! And i wonder if is it worth to Automatch once again.
    Cheers for a great game!
    Make Love not Poorn!

Junior Member Private

I took a look at multiplayer just now, for the first time. I'm not quite sure what I found in there, but I know that I'd much prefer having a god**** list of battles to play rather than have all this avatar, conquest map nonsense.

There should be a limit for clans roster. All i been seeing is ppl migrating to the strongest clan in particular tier. I mean its impossible for any other to survive, im not saying a limit in steam group but, an actual limit of 30-40 members per clan where the clan leader can manage according to performance wish remain and ho will replace from the steam (easy join) group. The hole idea of multiplayer is fantastic but i belive it should be balenced.

Love Total War!
    Make Love not Poorn!

I belive quiters/disconecters should be awarded with loss but...

... if the bar that mesures the power of the army showned in the top right corner of the screen says the player the somehow lost conection with game was actualy with a great advantage he/she should be given the draw at least...

...i belive no one would leave batle if they where wining unless they have a good reason.

I have connection probs many caused by steam updates some times im winning and its a pain to DC.

Long live C.A
    Make Love not Poorn!

Junior Member Private

Is there anyway to report bad behaviour?

I just went in to a battle and my army had roughly 80% matchloks. I knew it looked odd and i didn't expected to win. I wanted to have fun and gain a veteran. The opponent started LOLing and telling me that it was a noob army. I replied politley that i knew it looked funny and that I wanted a war veteran. Then he kept on calling me a ****ing noob. So I took up the fight. No words, just my blasting guns. When i was almost done wooping his **** (excuse my language), he went chicken**** MF and pressed alt+F4.

I dont mind that i didn't get the win and such. But if it's that easy to delete a fight you don't want to lose, we are going to see alot more of that from young punks like this one.

A salute to all the rest of you and to Creative Assembly for a great game.

Please do something about rage quit, aint fair to spend 1 hour trying to beat a hard player then he just alt-F4 to skip a lost game. There are more rage quiters than ppl with bad conection. Ho ever loses conection should lose no matter...
    Thank you!
    Make Love not Poorn!

Junior Member Private

yea! I would like to see this also! I am never do something like alt+F4 it is childish behaviour I really hate this.. I played again 9star playr and I just can not believe when he cowardly quit from battle!! I now his name so I fing him in stats and he got like 10win vs. 1losse - may be more wins! I played him and he play as a noob and he can not win so much battles.. is strategy was really bad... but still he have gut stats.. it is definitly because of his childish behaviour and alt+F4.. hate this people

I play for fun.. for new experience .. yea I want to have god stats! everyone want it!.. but I want to earn it by my bloody katana!! and I am prepared to beat the dust sometimes! And if I am losing I will let my opponent to enjoy that moment and I am expect the same.

Junior Member Private

and sorry guys for mistakes in my text .. I wroted it very fast and now I sea lot of typing errors.. so do not be hard on my... still I hope that you get the point what I was thought

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast