Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Massive big up to Oakley HiDef and THFE Productions.

Member Lance Corporal

Yes he is the best when it comes to I forming us about newly released info Oakley is awesome!!𗁍

Senior Member Corporal legitprospect's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rivalmass View Post
    Hey man thanks so much for the support its truly appreciated (I am Oakley). The viewers have been great and its a real honor to have people come to check out Rome 2 news from my channel.

I do not want to go the route of the selfish YouTuber who only covers their content and competes with all other similar channels. My goal is to grow and help form a hub on YouTube for the Total War community. I have been reaching out and speaking to other people such as Prussian Prince, Legendary Vendetta, and Heir of Carthage.

My goal is to be able to bring us all together to foster a caring community around Rome 2. Together we should be able to set up tournaments, provide tutorials, make opinion videos, draw attention to what the community is doing (mods for example), get prizes for giveaways, and over all make the Total War community way more interactive.

I applaud Prince of Macedon for what he has done to get Total War on YouTube and make it visible but at the moment he is mostly just focused on his own content. If we can get a platform for the whole total war community on YouTube that would be huge.

Anyways I'll be continuing with my news updates but will be starting to look around the forums here and elsewhere to start building this network. Thanks again for your support

(also the link you posted im not sure works, least not for me. Maybe link the main channel)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/THFEProductions
    ya dude, just don't turn into PoM and you get my subscription

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2