Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do i build this monument for sparta

Senior Member Lieutenant Strategic warrior's Avatar

Default How do i build this monument for sparta

I want to build the monument of leonidus but i do not know how can someone explain me what i need to do im not confuse of the building stuff in rome 2 it just i dont know what to do to build it

Junior Member Private StriderVaux's Avatar

yea .... how to build dat leonidas monument ? .... couldnt figure it out ...can sumbody help ? .

Senior Member Sergeant

I do not know personally. But have you tried using the search function of the total war encyclopedia in game? If you can find the building, it should show you the build chain that leads to it.
    i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Geforce gtx 670
    8gb ram

Member Lance Corporal

2013-09-10_00001.jpg

2013-09-10_00001.jpg It might be abit hard to c , but anyway u go in to wiki /buildings/hellenistic/Military/spartan and there it is if u want to c what is required its the stage 5 building, so basicly what i think u need to do is research so far that u can get royal spartans and then 1 or 2 buildings moore,
    Last edited by Billy Ruffian; 12-09-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Senior Member Corporal

I have done it. http://postimg.org/image/69djfqxnr/full/

I could make it after I researched the "Remuneration Reforms" technology which enables you to build the level 4 hoplite barracks.

After you constract the level 4 barracks then you can upgrade that building to the "Monument of Leonidas". Also, the monument can be build only once... just a tip.

Member Lance Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Apolytos View Post
    I have done it. http://postimg.org/image/69djfqxnr/full/

I could make it after I researched the "Remuneration Reforms" technology which enables you to build the level 4 hoplite barracks.

After you constract the level 4 barracks then you can upgrade that building to the "Monument of Leonidas". Also, the monument can be build only once... just a tip.

Does the spartans that u recruit there then get like 130 morale? just curious since it says 30 pct xtra morale, and they have about 97 standard?

Senior Member Corporal

I have full stacks of Spartans long before I made that building so I have not tested it yet. I will, but I think that they will have the 130 morale that you say.

Senior Member Brigadier Trayvian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apolytos View Post
    I have full stacks of Spartans long before I made that building so I have not tested it yet. I will, but I think that they will have the 130 morale that you say.
    still don't touch these bad boys:

Italiaarmy.jpg
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Member Lance Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Trayvian View Post

Attachment 10058
    thats wierd can u have unlimmited pretorian guards but the RS are limmited?

Quote Originally Posted by Trayvian View Post

Attachment 10058
    thats wierd can u have unlimmited pretorian guards but the RS are limmited? also how did they get 131 melee attack and 154 morale? but i guess the faction u play as will always have the best elite units in the campaign,
    Last edited by Billy Ruffian; 12-09-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Senior Member Brigadier Trayvian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by torsken_dead View Post
    thats wierd can u have unlimmited pretorian guards but the RS are limmited? also how did they get 131 melee attack and 154 morale? but i guess the faction u play as will always have the best elite units in the campaign,

Italia.jpg

Those troops are raw recruits. This is the stats of elites:

Italiaarmy2.jpg

The elite army was recruited much before Italia Province could be turned into the military centre.
    Last edited by Trayvian; 09-10-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast