Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rome II suddenly won't start up?

Junior Member Private

**FIXED** by finding The Creative Assembly Folder and deleting it the game will proceed to the main menu! Thank you I wonder what caused the glitch... I unfortunately didn't keep a copy of my saved game, back to the drawing board.

Junior Member Private

Will there be a patch coming out to fix this? I can't delete my saved files and still can't play after a week.

Junior Member Private

Default Where can I find These appdata folder in order to delete the creative assembly folder

Where can I find These appdata folder in order to delete the creative assembly folder??

Moderator Master and Commander Billy Ruffian's Avatar

First unhide hidden folders, if not already done, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/w...w-hidden-files then hit the start button and type %appdata%. You should then see a folder called Roaming, inside of which is the Creative Assembly folder.
    "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions

Junior Member Private

I just finished downloading Rome 2 here on Steam but when I run the game (for the first time) it just goes to a red square that doesn't take up the whole screen (just the centre) with the Rome 2 images on it and the little rotating circle (loading animation) goes round and round and the game won't go any further.
    At first I thought it was unpacking or configuring the downloaded content but it goes on for a long time. I can't get out with escape so I have to ctrl,Alt,Del and a box says 'Rome 2 not responding.
    I updated my gaphics card drivers so I don't know what the problem is.

I suggest opening a new thread for the issue. It's difficult to track each problem if they are not in separate threads.
    Make sure to include DxDiag and check this sticky before posting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2