Total War Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Drop in battles? Do you

Junior Member Private

Default Drop in battles? Do you

I know that some of us like to select drop in battles for our campaigns but how many of u make yourself available to fight in drop in battles if its not your campaign. It was my experience in Napoleon Total war that i could search for hours but would never find any partners....

What if the avatar could have some sort of unlockable armor for competing in a bunch of drop in battles for others...just some thoughts, love to hear what others have to say

I will certainly play any drop-in battles that aren't my own campaign if I am invited. There is nothing as fun as crushing other players armies

Senior Member Major

Sergeor, please "drop in" while my 2000 veteran archers aim at your general.

What are your archers going to do when my other 19 units of katana cavarly are rusing over your archers?

Senior Member Major

Call in my Elite Spearmen who hide in the nearby woods that you overlooked :P

Senior Member Sergeant-Major Sugam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeor View Post
    I will certainly play any drop-in battles that aren't my own campaign if I am invited. There is nothing as fun as crushing other players armies
    Agreed!

Senior Member Lieutenant Montcalm's Avatar

Hello,
    The idea of special unlockable piece of armour for drop in players seems like a very good idea to entice more gamers to participate. I had the same problem with Napoleon, very little players for drop in battles. I'm looking forward to them.

Senior Member Sergeant-Major Ingkala's Avatar

I'll be trying to join drop in battles tomorrow. Search for them in your campaign if you dare!

Senior Member Corporal Wonderboy2402's Avatar

I do wonder if there needs to be incentive for drop in battles. Seems to me just playing a AI army randomly doesn't yeild much in the way of long term goals. If I mean, you have no investment in the AI army defeating the player army other then to make that players game miserable, lol.

Senior Member Corporal

I expect to make a lot of angry little kids load a saved game because they couldnt handle defeat.. bwahahha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast