Today, we are releasing a small hotfix with a critical change for high-end Intel processors:
- Addressed an issue which impacted the game performance when running on Intel’s “Raptor Lake” CPU.
END TURN CRASH: FIX INCOMING
We’re aware of an 'end turn crash' issue impacting some players. Until a permanent fix arrives in Update 2.2, we’ve opened two Steam Beta branches which will allow you to roll back and play on an earlier build:
- rollback: Update 2.0 (crash not present)
- patch_2_1_1: Update 2.1.1 (crash may be present)
We apologize for the inconvenience this causes and will have it fixed up as soon as possible!
UP NEXT: UPDATE 2.2
Update 2.2 is currently targeting October 18
as its release date! This major update includes a wide variety of changes and fixes to several outstanding issues impacting players—in addition to new features based on ongoing player feedback—as you all dive into Total War: WARHAMMER III and Immortal Empires:
- End Turn Crash Fix: Coming soon.
- Settlement Battles: Numerous adjustments are being made to the number of Settlement Battles encountered throughout a campaign. More details in the full notes next month!
- AI Improvements: Several adjustments are being made to the AI based on player feedback: they’ll be generally more aggressive, will scale better with their difficulty setting, should employ smarter tactics in Battle, and will (overall) be better allies and vassals, as well.
- Split Ranked Queue: Choose between Land and Domination Battles!
- New Endgame Crisis: Yes-yes…
- Regiments of Renown III: Our third Regiments of Renown pack is on the way!
Much more is on the way, so watch for the full release notes coming your way on October 18.