Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Introductions

Comments

• SasuSasu Moderator FinlandPosts: 8,876Registered Users, Moderators
    edited April 2012
    Welcome to the Forums Jerry. I'll move this to the New Players Board.
  • Hidden GunmanHidden Gunman Moderator Posts: 4,606Moderators
    edited April 2012
    Jerry likes ETW...I like Jerry...that makes about 6 of us in the ETW is the greatest game ever made group (apart from Fallout 3)...muwwaaahaaaahh...we'll take over the forums next.

Edit: How did I get labelled 'political'? I denied any involvement in the last outbreak of forum democracy and I clearly distanced myself from those calls for HG to become a mod!!! (much appreciated though it was)...
    Yes, it's me.

Gungho |Takeda| Yamagato Masakage

You have spoken with clarity of thought and rhetorical flourish...you have surely earned the favour of the mods.

If you didn't, click here...
  • JerryJerry Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Jerry likes ETW...I like Jerry...that makes about 6 of us in the ETW is the greatest game ever made group (apart from Fallout 3)...muwwaaahaaaahh...we'll take over the forums next.

Edit: How did I get labelled 'political'? I denied any involvement in the last outbreak of forum democracy and I clearly distanced myself from those calls for HG to become a mod!!! (much appreciated though it was)...

I love etw I usually play as Russia and dominate! :) I just got shogun 2 it took time to get used too and it doesn't run as well but oh well it's still really fun
    I own a 25 slot minecraft sever. If anyone wants to play just message me!
  • Half_Life_ExpertHalf_Life_Expert Senior Member Oak Park, CA , USAPosts: 4,686Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    yeah russia was my fav nation to play as in ETW, back when i did play it.
    "we have officially entered into pre-whinning about our games."- Cogre

I will always respect differing opinions on here, so long as they are presented maturely and in a civil manner

"No Battleplan ever survives contact with the enemy"- Helmuth Von Moltke the Elder

The WWI Thread: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/30914/why-a-world-war-i-themed-total-war/p1

I'm skipping TW: Warhammer
  • PacmanPacman Member Posts: 39Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    @ Al: Obrigado! (Thank you) and true that statement is... :)

@ Napolean 2nd: Thanks for welcome. :) And let me tell you that even emerged in TW (too many open campaigns to count...) I'm still pulled towards a PES game sometimes... the **** game is also addictive.... And as for FIFA... what is that?? :D
    Never underestimate the power of a good negotiation - "Accept or we will attack!":cool:
  • Lph7Lph7 Senior Member Posts: 426Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Hi just wanted to introduce myself im Lph7 former sailor in the gator navy, 39 had shogun lots of great game playin there somehow gotaway from the series . got a new computer 3yrs ago and saw empire in the box on the shelf walked out with both . im addicted to empire i play 2-3 hours before work every day workin on 1200 hrs and find somethin new every time just found the forums and had to join .
    edited May 2012
    Welcome aboard Lph, we're building up a fine number of Empire fans for when they bring out Empire 2 :)

What's the 'gator navy'? (Some of us aren't from the US...)
    Yes, it's me.

You have spoken with clarity of thought and rhetorical flourish...you have surely earned the favour of the mods.

edited May 2012
    Thanks HG .Gator Navy Puts Marines Were They Need To Be (Amphibs) helicopter carriers , tank landing ships Looking forward to emp2
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 17,840Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited May 2012
    Welcome Lph7. Swabbie jockeys are pretty cool so enjoy the sights and sounds.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • HeirofAlexanderHeirofAlexander Senior Member Posts: 1,088Registered Users
    edited May 2012
    Welcome Lph7!!!
  • GuggGugg Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited July 2012
    Hey. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Gugg, and I'm a long time player of TW games. I've played every game so far, but I tend to stick to Rome Total War. I play it a few times a week, and since I'm a history buff and love the ancient period I can't wait for Rome 2.

Just a quick question: I tried to go into the threads on the Rome 2 section, but can't seem to get past the first page on any of them. What gives?
    Who dares wins
  • So Call Me MaybeSo Call Me Maybe Banned Posts: 17Banned Users
    edited August 2012
    Hi! I'm new here. I've been playing TW since Rome Total War. I've played that game inside and out and I can't wait for Rome 2!!!!
  • Napoleon 2ndNapoleon 2nd Senior Member Posts: 2,151Registered Users
    edited August 2012
    Welcome! I'm also looking forward to R2. But tell me, what's your favorite TW?
    'It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the ones who are the most adaptable to change' Charles Darwin

But I have a thing for cannon...
    edited August 2012
    Hey all new folks :)
    Yes, it's me.

• SpoonskaSpoonska Senior Member Posts: 158Registered Users
    edited March 2013
    Hey there! Long time Total War player here. I've been an addict since the first Shogun. Probably got into this game like a lot of other people. I loved history, and the history surrounding wars (mostly WW2) in high school when a good friend said: "Hey, have you heard of Shogun? " That was back when you would get demo CDs in PCgamer magazine with about 20 games on it. Good times. Anyways I've lurked the forums on, and off forever. I just never bothered to make an account. I've been playing a ton of Shogun 2 lately as well as streaming those adventures. And I really can't wait for Rome 2 to drop.
    Link to my Twitch.tv Stream
    Link to my Youtube
    How far will you go for Rome ?
    Probably about 250-300 turns.
  • Half_Life_ExpertHalf_Life_Expert Senior Member Oak Park, CA , USAPosts: 4,686Registered Users
    edited March 2013
    Welcome aboard Spoonska

I will always respect differing opinions on here, so long as they are presented maturely and in a civil manner

"No Battleplan ever survives contact with the enemy"- Helmuth Von Moltke the Elder

The WWI Thread: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/30914/why-a-world-war-i-themed-total-war/p1

edited March 2013
    Welcome Spoonska always nice to meet a former lurker.
  • LongshanksLongshanks Senior Member Posts: 373Registered Users
    edited March 2013
    Heey :)

I am Longshanks from the Netherlands. Rome 1 was my first total war game, bin hooked ever since. history is a passion of mine, esspecialy everything between 500 BC and 1500 AD

yeah...what else need to be told? XD
    Get 'em boyz!
    Dakka dakka dakka!
    WAAAGH! THE ORCS!
    WAAAGH!
    edited March 2013
    Welcome Longshanks, glad to have you with us.

• theCeLL87theCeLL87 Junior Member Posts: 3Registered Users
    edited May 2013
    Hey total war forum!! I was reluctant to join this community at first, but now I'm here!
    I live in Canada, speak english, and french.
    I love total war games, and strategy games in general. I currently have Rome and Medieval II Total Wars, but my computer is too ****** to run Empire, and the later games.

the Total War community seems great, and I hope to make a lot of friends :DD
    edited May 2013
    Welcome aboard, sorry the welcome wagon was a bit tardy :)
    Yes, it's me.

• ApolloXApolloX Junior Member Posts: 18Registered Users
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the community :)
    edited May 2013
    Welcome theCell87 , would have got you sooner been a bit busy the past couple of weeks.
  • LordIvantheFoxLordIvantheFox Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited May 2013
    Hi, I am Ivanthefox. I've played Shogun all the way through to Medieval II. I prefer
    Viking Invasion to any other campaign or expansion. I have not played multiplayer
    because of the problems I have so I hope to have some help starting multiplayer.
    I am thine all-powerful Emperor!
    Bow before thine Emperor, Mere Mortal!!!
    edited May 2013
    welcome aboard LordIvan

• GromteambravoGromteambravo Junior Member Posts: 19Registered Users
    edited June 2013
    long time player and forum reader , bit new member.
  • BrahimBugBrahimBug Senior Member Posts: 592Registered Users
    edited June 2013
    long time player and forum reader , bit new member.

Hello new member.

This thread might get moved to another board!
    Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died.
  • Maximus ThraxMaximus Thrax Senior Member Posts: 1,946Registered Users
    edited June 2013
    hello!
    Don't go Ad Hominem
  • Arcani_4_EverArcani_4_Ever Junior Member Posts: 1,960Registered Users
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys! I just joined the totalwar forums!

To be honest, the only reason i joined is because TWCenter is trolling me with E500 - Internal Server Error, over and over. I love that site, but after the update they had, its impossible to read something without crashing. A **** shame, leaving after 6 years of my life there :( *hope they fix the site soon!*

Are there any other TWCenter members here?
  • Alex BaratheonAlex Baratheon Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited September 2013
    Hi, everyone. I'm Alex and I'm from Macedonia. Long time fan of the series. Just played Rome II for the first time today, and I absolutely love it, Great job, CA. :)