Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Introductions

12345679»

Comments

• Kailey36Kailey36 Posts: 4Registered Users
    Hello, I am SEO Expert in a private company.
  • middydjmiddydj Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hello.
    I'm totally new to the whole warhammer universe.. Own TW: Warhammer 1 + 2...

Learning as I go!
  • mrgrtt123mrgrtt123 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hey there fellow players, I've been playing Total War since 2005 and it is still one of my favorite games up until now.
  • KOTRFeloniousMonkKOTRFeloniousMonk Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hi all.

I started playing MTW around 2005. In loved the music and the simplicity of the battles of this first MTW. I have recently purchased a version of it which includes the Viking Invasion through steam and it is good fun single player. However, I missed the multiplayer battles I used to have. I was part of a clan called KoTR (Knights of the Realm) and we had great battles against other clans, most of them had their own web pages with a rank or titles system according to the experience of the players. Three were a few European clans and although sometimes the games crashed in game spy the experience was great. We sometimes had 4 vs 4 battles and it was awesome. I still think that the music of the first MTW was much better than the subsequent versions and mods of this game.

Is there any way to play this game multiplayer any more. I couldn't find a way through Steam?