Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Napoleon Total War Unit Guide

RavenNZRavenNZ MemberRegistered Users Posts: 82
edited June 2012 in Napoleon: Total War
Hi all, I've undated my unit guide, pm me for any typo's etc. Hope like.

Changes to my Guide: as of 0120am
Spain units form Grand Campaign Added
Prussia now in Navy
Units of interest from Napoleon's battle added and one from the Peninsular Campaign French Unit

14/9/10
Changes to Spainish Grenadiers stats (GC) and the Austrian Grenzers Picture now has been replaced with correct one

latest
1/2/12

changed file hosting site new link below.

http://www.mediafire.com/?q41n888h1x4zkr9
[PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
Post edited by RavenNZ on
«1

Comments

  • TSCTSC Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 178
    edited August 2010
    Been waiting for a long time. thanks for updating.:cool:
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    you are welcome. sorry for delay.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • TansuTansu Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 270
    edited August 2010
    Great RavenNZ!
  • UtopiaV1UtopiaV1 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 17
    edited August 2010
    Very good, a very professional guide. I shall use this as a quick referral sheet. Good job RavenNZ!
  • salemi88salemi88 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 13
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for the fine work. I just think that Prussia is missing in the Navy Guide...
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    Thanks everyone
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • SkollopsSkollops Senior Member Behind you :ORegistered Users Posts: 3,292
    edited August 2010
    Ah I've been waiting for thise one. Since my last version of it went missing I've been waiting for it. As Utopia says, very proffessional and beautiful done! Going to print it out now. Great having when you play and feel to lazy to right click on the units or need to compare units. Or just planning how to expand your empire next time you have time to play ;) You should be proud of yourself for that work mate :)
    Previously known as DenmarkRules
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    Ah I've been waiting for thise one. Since my last version of it went missing I've been waiting for it. As Utopia says, very proffessional and beautiful done! Going to print it out now. Great having when you play and feel to lazy to right click on the units or need to compare units. Or just planning how to expand your empire next time you have time to play ;) You should be proud of yourself for that work mate :)

    You are Welcome, I'm glade you like it. I've printed myself a copy for reading anywhere.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • secret spysecret spy Banned Banned Users Posts: 786
    edited August 2010
    nice layut and presentation but im disapointed that you cant compare units in your guide.the sheer quality of the looks more than makes up for it though.
  • Knight TemplarKnight Templar Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 498
    edited August 2010
    Great looking guide... though it seems you forgot one unit - the French Vistula Uhlans
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    though it seems you forgot one unit - the French Vistula Uhlans

    My guide only shows the units you can buy in single battle mode or online battle mode. It's there to help work out a good army for 1v1 etc battles. If the Vistula Uhlans are an in-game campaign unit its not in the guide. I have only listed the 95ths because of Sharpe series and peoples interests. Hope this helps understand why they are not there. feel free to send a screen shot of there stats and abilities pages. Cheers.
    Thanks Again guys
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    secret spy wrote: »
    nice layut and presentation but im disapointed that you cant compare units in your guide.the sheer quality of the looks more than makes up for it though.

    I may look at doing a spread sheet so all the stats are on one page so you can compare.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • Knight TemplarKnight Templar Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 498
    edited August 2010
    RavenNZ wrote: »
    My guide only shows the units you can buy in single battle mode or online battle mode. It's there to help work out a good army for 1v1 etc battles. If the Vistula Uhlans are an in-game campaign unit its not in the guide. I have only listed the 95ths because of Sharpe series and peoples interests. Hope this helps understand why they are not there. feel free to send a screen shot of there stats and abilities pages. Cheers.
    Thanks Again guys

    I would love to... the thing is though I haven't legally unlocked the Peninsular Campaign, so I currently can't be of service.
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    Thats cool, I playing the Peninsular campaign as the british so when i complete that i'll look at the french.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • Sirius 21Sirius 21 Senior Member Palermo, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 1,619
    edited August 2010
    Great work, thanks!

    BTW, just a typo at page 110 I read "Chevauxlegerd" (bold title).
    Admin of Total War Games Italia Youtube channel
    TWGI clan
    Steam Profile
    My system - Case: Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced - PSU: Corsair HX 1000W - Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe - CPU: Intel Core i7 920 2.66Ghz - RAM: 6Gb Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz - Hard disks:Western Digital Velociraptor 600Gb 10000 RPM and WD Caviar Green 2Tb 7200 RPM - GPUs: CrossfireX XFX HD6950 2Gb XXX Edition - Sound card: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - DVD RW: Pioneer DVR-219L and Samsung SH-S223F
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    Sirius 21 wrote: »
    Great work, thanks!

    BTW, just a typo at page 110 I read "Chevauxlegerd" (bold title).

    cheers for that , I've done the change and new link put up.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • Sir_Nicholas_AltmannSir_Nicholas_Altmann Senior Member Split, Dalmatia, CroatiaRegistered Users Posts: 2,218
    edited August 2010
    No Prussia in ship section. No Indiamen in ships. Spain uses old skins in GC and could be portraited too. Don't know are stats different. In game picture of the units would be nice and comparison of different nations infantry, cavalry and arty like you did with ships would be excellent.
    WITHOUT DREAMS WE WALK AMONG THE DEAD
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    No Prussia in ship section. No Indiamen in ships. Spain uses old skins in GC and could be portraited too. Don't know are stats different. In game picture of the units would be nice and comparison of different nations infantry, cavalry and arty like you did with ships would be excellent.
    Sorry about leaving prussia out, they must have added them to the navy list in one of the new patches they where not in the list in the first release of the game i will sort it out. Now back to the rest of your requests for spain i've used the portraits from the single battle menu and some of the units have had there stats changed ever so slighty but thats across all countries. The spainsih old skins in the GC not a major issue in my opinion. As for putting an in-game picture of every unit and every variation for every country would take for ever and i just don't have the time, if you have put a guide together before you would understand. As for the comparison chart i'm working on one at the moment and i'm also adding some units of interest with there stats from the Napoleon's battle section of the game and the Vistula Uhlans unit from the french in the Peninsular Campaign.
    Thanks for the input i'll take it on board.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • Sir_Nicholas_AltmannSir_Nicholas_Altmann Senior Member Split, Dalmatia, CroatiaRegistered Users Posts: 2,218
    edited August 2010
    RavenNZ wrote: »
    Sorry about leaving prussia out, they must have added them to the navy list in one of the new patches they where not in the list in the first release of the game i will sort it out. Now back to the rest of your requests for spain i've used the portraits from the single battle menu and some of the units have had there stats changed ever so slighty but thats across all countries. The spainsih old skins in the GC not a major issue in my opinion. As for putting an in-game picture of every unit and every variation for every country would take for ever and i just don't have the time, if you have put a guide together before you would understand. As for the comparison chart i'm working on one at the moment and i'm also adding some units of interest with there stats from the Napoleon's battle section of the game and the Vistula Uhlans unit from the french in the Peninsular Campaign.
    Thanks for the input i'll take it on board.

    Np. Good work. Don't forget you forgot the Indiamen ship in your stats.

    Cheers.
    WITHOUT DREAMS WE WALK AMONG THE DEAD
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    I've uploaded the updated version of the guide , It has the prussian navy and the Indiamen trade ship. Plus some other units of interest on the last pages.
    Cheers
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • Sir_Nicholas_AltmannSir_Nicholas_Altmann Senior Member Split, Dalmatia, CroatiaRegistered Users Posts: 2,218
    edited August 2010
    I forgot to say that for us that prefer MPC instead of only MP battle Spanish units with old skins and stats play a great role. I am playing a campaign as France vs GB and we are at turn 125! and battles as Spain played an important role in our conflict (we have play as AI as default).
    WITHOUT DREAMS WE WALK AMONG THE DEAD
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    I forgot to say that for us that prefer MPC instead of only MP battle Spanish units with old skins and stats play a great role. I am playing a campaign as France vs GB and we are at turn 125! and battles as Spain played an important role in our conflict (we have play as AI as default).
    Now i've put to gether the units of spain in the GC for you download the new guide starts from page 99. hope this helps

    updated link on my first post.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • Sir_Nicholas_AltmannSir_Nicholas_Altmann Senior Member Split, Dalmatia, CroatiaRegistered Users Posts: 2,218
    edited August 2010
    RavenNZ wrote: »
    Now i've put to gether the units of spain in the GC for you download the new guidestarts from page 99. hope this helps

    updated link on my first post.


    Thanks. Its great now. Just that you know Spain uses in GC also the new flag.

    Thanks again Raven.
    WITHOUT DREAMS WE WALK AMONG THE DEAD
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    Thanks. Its great now. Just that you know Spain uses in GC also the new flag.

    Thanks again Raven.

    you are welcome, Still spain what ever flag you use. i'm not to worried about it.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • TansuTansu Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 270
    edited August 2010
    *sigh* now I have to print it all over again;)
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    Tansu wrote: »
    *sigh* now I have to print it all over again;)

    just re print from spain and the index thats all i've done the rest is all good.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • TansuTansu Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 270
    edited August 2010
    Thanks, but I was just joking. It was kinda funny, cause when I downloaded the unit guide in the first place i didn't check the number of pages, I just pressed print and went to have some coffee. When I came back it had emptied my printer and I had book thicker than Tolkiens Fellowship of the ring:D

    Great work though!
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited August 2010
    Tansu wrote: »
    Thanks, but I was just joking. It was kinda funny, cause when I downloaded the unit guide in the first place i didn't check the number of pages, I just pressed print and went to have some coffee. When I came back it had emptied my printer and I had book thicker than Tolkiens Fellowship of the ring:D

    Great work though!

    LOL , I picked up some 100g paper and printed the whole guide out but printed double sided it reduced the size of the pile thank god. if i had posted it in it original size it would be about 70mb file.

    It's all good. Cheers
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • Sir_Nicholas_AltmannSir_Nicholas_Altmann Senior Member Split, Dalmatia, CroatiaRegistered Users Posts: 2,218
    edited September 2010
    I found a mistake. For Austrian Grenzers you used the picture of Portugese cazadores.

    Also the reloading skill of the Spanish Grenadiers form the Grand campaign is 25. I think thats changed to 45.
    WITHOUT DREAMS WE WALK AMONG THE DEAD
  • RavenNZRavenNZ Member Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited September 2010
    I found a mistake. For Austrian Grenzers you used the picture of Portugese cazadores.

    Also the reloading skill of the Spanish Grenadiers form the Grand campaign is 25. I think thats changed to 45.

    Hi thanks for input. I've fix the picture for the grenzers but haven't changed the spanish grenadiers because i need screen shot as i'm unable view the spanish GC units.
    [PORTABLE-ID]ravennz[/PORTABLE-ID]
Sign In or Register to comment.