Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Empire TW Product code.

GeorgeParr2GeorgeParr2 Junior MemberPosts: 2Registered Users
few months ago, I purchased the game Empire Total war (Gold edition) from France whilst on holiday. When attempting to install this game, the code I used gave me the message:

"Please first activate the original game, the code you've entered requires ownership of another product before activation".

This was when I entered into Product Activation. However, I do not believe it is a special forces or other code, as it say's above it:

"Code of activation for Empire total war Gold edition"

, I decided to try again after all this time and have finally decided to get support on the matter. I can only find the code on this part of the manual, at the back of the main booklet. I know it is not an extra as I followed the instructions for finding the code well, I have already sent a query to Steam and Sega customer support but no reply after a couple of days. I don't know if it requires ownership of another game before buying ETW gold edition.

If needed i'll provide screenshots of what happens when I enter code.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Post edited by GeorgeParr2 on

Comments