Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA, what makes a post a "rant or rave"?

CannabisMaximusCannabisMaximus MemberPosts: 53Registered Users
edited October 2013 in The Graveyard
I don't post here very often but I read here all the time and appreciate the responses of fellow members. I recently made a post (rather long, granted) but was looking forward to hearing opinions only to check back and see my post moved to the "Rant or Rave" forum, which I didn't know existed and am sure most others do not as well. Therefore, I can assume far less traffic and few if any responses, that's not cool.

Comments

• mcoffmmcoffm Senior Member Posts: 660Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    Bad publicity for CA not a good thing. I read your post I thought I commented on it maybe not but to me it was one of the best I have read.
  • bjarkedbjarked Senior Member Posts: 1,111Registered Users
    edited October 2013
    It is not normally ca how moves them but the mods. and by the way this thread will be closed by them to because it is not allow to discuss their choices. And if you don't like it go to another forum it is as easy has that.
This discussion has been closed.