Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Age of Warring Empires using Rome Total War images?...

rich90rich90 Senior MemberPosts: 181Registered Users
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Screenshot_2013-11-12-22-10-04.png

Just thought i'd share this. Came up on my FB and the image looked rather familiar....

it may even be an app made by totalwar I have no idea I just thought it was a bit shady and to bring to your/CA's attention
Post edited by rich90 on

Comments

• OhdowsOhdows Senior Member Posts: 1,160Registered Users
    edited November 2013
    That do look familiar, indeed!
  • HildorHildor Senior Member The MidlandsPosts: 3,283Registered Users
    edited November 2013
    Very shady. Does CA have copyright on R1 images?
    There'd be something witty here if I could think of it
  • puddingkippuddingkip Senior Member Posts: 821Registered Users
    edited November 2013
    Games that are complete rip-offs fr other es on Facebook? That shouldn't be new to you
    Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace.
  • Sillius SoddusSillius Soddus Banned Posts: 392Banned Users
    edited November 2013
    That does look a lot like Rome: Total War... everything about it, units, terrain, buildings, walls... I should know, I played it for thousands of hours. The only thing that looks different are the flames coming off that building. RTW's flames didn't look that good.
    Rome 2 = biggest gaming disappointment of the century so far.
  • rich90rich90 Senior Member Posts: 181Registered Users
    edited November 2013
    funny thing is their game looks nothing like rome it's just a basic app haha false advertising or what...