Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Changning campign camera speed

MSOLOVMSOLOV Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1
edited December 2013 in Medieval II: Total War
When I use the mouse or keyboard to move my view on the campaign map it moves to fast, I cant find a way to slow the movment down. Is this possible ?
Post edited by MSOLOV on

Comments

• StevenOStevenO Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 912
    edited December 2013
    I thought there was a slider/setting somewhere in the menus to control that. It would probably be called "scroll speed, camera speed" or something like that. There may also be some variation based on how far you move your mouse; ie the further you moving it to the edge the fast the screen shifts.

On the battlefield I seem to remember the shift key changing the speed the camera moves.
  • FearlessFearless Member Registered Users Posts: 84
    edited December 2013
    Same problem so I went into the control panel and changed the mouse settings in there. It works fine now.
  • AaabiiAaabii Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 24
    edited December 2013
    MSOLOV wrote: »
    When I use the mouse or keyboard to move my view on the campaign map it moves to fast, I cant find a way to slow the movment down. Is this possible ?

Same problem did you find a solution ?
    Edit: Nwm.. Vsync or any fps limiter is the solution.
  • Atomik.9Atomik.9 Registered Users Posts: 2
    I disabled and enabled vsync and no difference between them. I even set my max fps to 50 and still having this problem. If anyone found a solution please share!