Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

To all apologists

2»

Comments

• MarijanMarijan Senior Member Posts: 2,001Registered Users
    edited December 2013
    sdw1000 wrote: »
    oh ****..u caught me. I guess I spend too much time on TWITTER where that is used! FOOL.

I do not know, what exactly you are trying to say, but that is a quote from one of your recent posts on these forums. If you google the phrase, the first search result is your post as well, so I do not think it is a common phrase on Twitter either - but I honestly do not care, just stop randomly insulting and making fun of people for no reason.
    Random people don't start threads on a forum b*tching about a game. You are a random person commenting on my comment.

Yes, I am a random person on the internet, who is reminding you that making fun of the grammar or spelling of people on international forums is ridiculous, because they might not be native speakers at all.
  • TheUnknown 300TheUnknown 300 Member Posts: 75Registered Users
    edited December 2013
    Ladies and Gentlemen a late introduction to the final of the 2013 Total war forums ***** off
  • sdw1000sdw1000 Senior Member Posts: 623Registered Users
    edited December 2013
    Marijan wrote: »
    I do not know, what exactly you are trying to say, but that is a quote from one of your recent posts on these forums. If you google the phrase, the first search result is your post as well, so I do not think it is a common phrase on Twitter either - but I honestly do not care, just stop randomly insulting and making fun of people for no reason.

Yes, I am a random person on the internet, who is reminding you that making fun of the grammar or spelling of people on international forums is ridiculous, because they might not be native speakers at all.

How about you mind your own business. No..that wasn't a question.
    I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell.
    - William Tecumseh Sherman
  • MarijanMarijan Senior Member Posts: 2,001Registered Users
    edited December 2013
    How about you mind your own business. No..that wasn't a question.

How about you do the same, instead of randomly insulting and making fun of people for no reason? Just leave them alone and crawl back under your rock, please.
  • IzzyStradlinIzzyStradlin Senior Member Karaz BrynPosts: 11,031Registered Users
    edited December 2013
    Setrus wrote: »
    Is it just me or has the quality in posts diminished as of late? :p

Yeah.
    "Raise them, Necromancer. Set brother against brother. Let's give our hosts something worthy of recording in their pathetic book of complaints, shall we?"
    The Queen of Mysteries, on the Book of Grudges.

Her voice was as rustling silk. "In the darkness I dreamt of you, cousin."
    "Hawk no longer. My wings are dust and bone. I crawl through time now, like an asp."
    "You took my wings, Neferata. You made me crawl. Now I return the favour. Crawl, cousin. Crawl."

Team Elize von Carstein

Warhammer Lore, by Sotek!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4nPsl2ctS365aEfFBwxbg

For ease of memory, if we're not talking about cavalry, everything the High Elves have is better than everything the Dark Elves have.

Izzy's More-Loreful Stats Mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279441247&searchtext=
This discussion has been closed.